main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH AMC

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Who all is definately going to AMC 12:01?

Does anyone have any extra tickets to AMC 12:01?

I am specifically looking for at least one more ticket!

2. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    are all 4 showings sold out?
    I was under the impression there would be four prints and four simultaneous showings.

3. Raktajino

Raktajino Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2002
    My question is your assumption about 4 simultaneous showings. You know that rumor is wrong because movies are never simultaneous - can you imagine the hell that the parking lot would be? No matter how many prints there are, they will be staggered by 20 to 30 minutes.

And, people, remember, for crying out loud, it's just a movie. You don't have to be there at midnight. You won't die if you miss the first showing. You'll still be able to go to sleep on May 15/16 and wake up in the morning and go see the movie sometime on Thursday. Seeing the movie is far more important than when you see the movie...IMHO.

4. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    actually, it might be two simultaneous showins staggered by 30 minutes.
    If you've ever been to Newport on the Levee, you would know better than to question parking.

5. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Rata, I do not think he is crying out loud, he is obviously looking for a ticket for someone else to go with him.

6. JediLupan

JediLupan Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    Only 2 of the 12:01am shows are sold out and the other 2 will most likely go on sale after 6pm on Thursday May 9. All shows will start at the same time regaurdless of how many prints they have.

7. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    do you have conformation on any of this information or are you speculating. Just want to make sure that all of my group will be able to go.

8. DarkKnightVauhn

DarkKnightVauhn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    Jedilupan gets his information from the managers at AMC, so I thinks its safe to trust. I've heard the same thing from the AMC Managers, but they won't tell me the # of prints.

9. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Thanks for the info! I wasn't trying to be accusative or anything so don't get me wrong. I've just gotten so much wrong info about Springdale that i am a little skepticle about any info that people post that they "know" about. I got up at 5:30 monday after c2 to stand in line for tickets at springdale, for a 9am ticket sale...when the doors finally opened for me and the other 3 people waiting in our cars they had no information and certainly no tickets so i'm just being cautious about what i believe about ticket info from now on. I'm rambling, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.