main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

American Hero Bands

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by F16WarBird, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    [image=http://www.virtualarmory.com/vaws_redesign/home/images/heroband.jpg]

These have now become available the general public. It's a great way to show your support for the men and women in the Army National Guard.

These are FREE.

The American Hero Band is a free wrist band worn by Americans to demonstrate their support of the "Defenders of Freedom" who are Army National Guard Soldiers deployed across the globe.

Engraved on the metallic wrist band are the words IN HONOR OF AN AMERICAN HERO, SERVING IN THE ARMY NATIONAL GUARD. These words are flanked left by the Army National Guard logo and right by the American Flag. There is also an inscription of the National Guard web site, www.VirtualArmory.com, and a unique serial number engraved inside this commemorative wrist band.

You can get your own American Hero band by going here:

In Honor of an American Hero

[b][face_flag]"When we assumed the Soldier, we did not lay aside the Citizen."[/b] - George Washington[face_flag]

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I just put in my request for one.
    Even though I don't personally know anyone in the Army National Guard (I don't think...), I still respect what they do for our country.

~Doc_Bev

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Just got (and registered) my hero band today. They're quite nice. A little big for my wrist so I don't know if I'll be wearing it all the time, but it's still very cool.

~Doc_Bev

4. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Great Nicky!

Thanks for supporting the Army guard.

My cousin called me from Badrah. He said they're all extremely appreciative of the support they're getting.

You can check his pics out HERE

I thought this pic was appropriate with the Super Bowl this Sunday.

[image=http://www.tomweigel.com/images/RSCN0120.JPG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.