main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate [American Just Us] white man convicted of attempted murder after successfully murdering black teen

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Feb 16, 2014.

1. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005

Clearly Dunn's big mistake was not killing everyone in the car before they could drive away. And everyone else who testified against him. Like his (ex-?) girlfriend. Witnesses are such a bummer.

The Shadow Emperor and Kiki-Gonn like this.
  2. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    so sentencing for dunn was a few days ago. obviously life was a foregone conclusion because flo rida is mandatory-minimumed to the hilt, but they have sentencing hearings anyways. dunn read an apology that his defense attorney probably wrote and the family of the victim had an opportunity to reflect on the murder and on the boy's life and have all that entered into the public record -- which, i mean, that's certainly a good thing, that they had that opportunity

the judge judge took the opportunity to declare that "the system works" which, i mean, a bit of a stretch in florida (of trayvon martin and marissa alexander fame), but okay, whatevs, you can pat yourself on the back for this one if you want. he also told dunn his "life is effectively over"

i guess you could say he's... *puts on shades* dunn-zo.

[​IMG]

Drac39, Juliet316 and heels1785 like this.
  3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    It looks like Mr. Dunn has been

[​IMG]

silenced.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

(yours is better, rogue. i just love the show)

Juliet316 and Rogue_Ten like this.