main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC American Know-How Alive and Well

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jabbadabbado, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    More breaking news from the world of fast food innovation:

McDonald's adds 3 new Quarter Pounders, heartier bacon

Dropping the Angus burgers, adding a new, extended line of quarter pounders, and improving the bacon.

I do not believe the Royale with Cheese has ever been modified in my lifetime, so obviously I'm pretty excited.

More or less my philosophy of life.

Also, the "Mcdonald's food you can't get here" photo gallery is mesmerizing.

2. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    A lot of people pay their bills by automatic withdrawals. from their accounts. I think that is stupid.

DarthTunick likes this.
  3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I agree.

I also hear on the radio those commercials for LifeLock and other identity theft protection services, which open with "Do you know where your identity was stolen? Was it on the unsecured Wi-Fi network at Starbucks?"

And my first thought is, You dumbass! Why are you doing your ****ing banking in a coffee shop on an unsecured network???

I pay some bills online but only from my house. Not saying I'm immune to this happening but really? Starbucks banking? Even in a public place with secure Wi-Fi, it's not safe if a lot of people have the password.

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    [​IMG]

There's nothing wrong with Horsemeat, tbh it's probably better than any beef product in these fast food places anyway.

5. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    God, I was hoping to never see that picture again. Especially after I just had oatmeal for dinner. [face_sick]

6. LostOnHoth

LostOnHoth Chosen One star 5

Feb 15, 2000
    Jabbadabbado, where does this genius innovation come from? Is it taught in schools? Can you enrol in a degree in fast food innovation and design engineering at MIT?

7. JangoMike

JangoMike Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Funny you should mention this. I finally broke down after all these years of being a loyal Quarter pounder fan and attempted to order the Angus Burger............They told me they no longer carried it.......hahahaha...............guess i missed that boat

8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
  9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I looked at the last part of that link and got nauseated.