main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ American P.O. Box

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Jace, May 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a P.O. Box in USA? Even though Star Wars NZ (www.star-wars.co.nz) has a petition for the Insider magazine, I can't see Wizards of the Coast acting on it very quickly. I thought if it is possible to obtain a American P.O. Box that the NZ Star Wars Community could use it to get our very own issues of SW Insider. e.g. the magazines arrive to the P.O. Box and then the post office that the box is in boxes up the magazines and redirects it to SWNZ? Any thoughts?

2. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Not a bad idea actually, I think we have a US contact but i'll need to discuss it with the powers to be at SWNZ. I'll work on it and let you know.

3. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    My friends sister lives in Texas, but he seems to think that it would be a big hassle for her. I tried to explain that it only comes every second month but alas no go.(not a very tight knit family me thinks!)

4. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    So waht issue are we up to now???

I had a subsription until issue 54, but the last issue I got was #50. Whats going on?

Does anyone have thier e-mail address so I can hassle them?

5. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    creep, creep, creep

[image=http://webhome.idirect.com/~shmi/troll.sm.jpg]

hi,
    Just lurking in your forum. I followed SWNZ here from his lurking post in South bend. If your Star Wars Insider is the same as the American, the reason there has been some changes is because it is now being run by another company called Wizards of the Coast located in Indianna. That's the reason the Episode II star Wars celebration is being held there. Wizards runs a lot of the American comic and game conventions. I realize the phone number for them hasn't been published in the magazine yet so if you need it, here you go 1-800-692-3836.

6. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Here Centuri, I've had replies from this email address.

I have recieved upto #54

SWInsider@pcspublink.com

7. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.