main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AMF's latest: "MOSES"

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by The Jedi Apprentice, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    Greetings fan films folks! You may know me as the guy that made SUPERHEROES and THE DINGLE, others may just not know me. Anywho...here's my latest directorial effort: "MOSES." It's a mystery/crime drama about a wandering homeless man who's mysterious past is about to come to light.

I've been working with my independent study class in electronic media production at Cal State Fresno to complete this film since the end of January. It's the result of hard work from over 30 college students, that's including talent and crew. It was an awesome experience. Hope you enjoy.

Here's the link. It's quite hefty. Sorry 56Kers. If there's a demand I could provide a smaller file.

http://www.amfproductions.com/moses/moses_big.mov
    (QT 6 or higher needed, 27 minutes, 166.06 mb, Size - 480x320)
    Right click or option click and 'save target as' to download to your comp

Here's some screenshots as well:

[image=http://www.amfproductions.com/moses/moses_images.jpg]

2. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Definately adding this to my Getright download list ;)
    Looks good.

3. EonKarr

EonKarr Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    that was really well done and well acted

4. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
  5. Covax

Covax Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2003
    Hm. Shame this got buried so quickly.

Quality stuff as usual Mr H.

6. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Absolutely wonderful!!

thoroughly enjoyed it...

tragic story

7. Constant_shadow

Constant_shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    I really enjoyed this film. The audio and visual were great and during the fountain scene, I could almost feel what he was feeling, the cement, and the water.

Yes, I get that involved watching films, but very few have this effect. Very well done. I think this will stay on my HD for quite awhile.

8. Black_Chameleon

Black_Chameleon Jedi Master star 3

Jan 9, 2004
  9. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ahh, I've been waiting for a new AMF film.

I'll d/l this when I get back to my apartment later on today. I'm intrigued.

10. Hypno

Hypno Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2005
    Wow, what a great piece of work.

Had me hooked right from the start right to the end.
    Beautiful music score as well.

Congratulations to all involved.

11. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Thanks very much for watching folks! I really appreciate it. And I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying it. Constant_shadow, it's great to hear that the film moved you like that. That's such a cool thing to hear as a filmmaker. And Hypno, thanks for recognizing the musical score. The composers really did an amazing job, I think. I'm extremely happy with their work.

EDIT: Oh, and since this is a family-friendly forum... I should've put this at the top of the thread, there is some profanity involved.

12. YodaSmeagol

YodaSmeagol Jedi Master star 1

Mar 22, 2005
    Wow. Just wow. That was something. Definitely a twist from your usual comedic pieces. It makes me think of the kind of movie I would like to make. After making comedies, you just want something more real. Like this movie was. I really got into it. Technically, it was brilliant. Great actors, cinematography, sound and music, etc. But the story and the emotions played were what made this film very distinguished. There's just something about it I love. A little bit come from the allusions, I think. Like the great, yet possibly controversial, choice for the title character. I also enjoyed the irony of what happened, of how great a change for one man came from one spastic reaction. Nice work. Bravo, dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.