main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amidala's Badge...Final Product...Very Nice!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Amidala081499, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    Hello Fellow Jedi's and Friends,

This is the final product. I finished it last night and they will be ready to ship in time for you to wear them at Celebrations V. I have been getting orders from several Star Wars sites, and so if you know anyone who may want one...Please PM me.

I am doing this as a project, please DO NOT send me extra money...I am doing these for fun and friends who enjoy my work. The cost for the badge will be $25, plus $3 to ship. I was able to find a good deal on LED's and circuit boards, which bring to life this really neat badge. I am making no money off of this project, but rather the pride that I created something special for the fans and LFL. The badges, as per the last convention, will be giving them to the celebrities at Celebration V as well, so look for them to be weairng them. George Lucas and all the others will be presented one at the convention.

There are several phases to this badge, with each a special effect.

This is Phase One:

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/Amidala081499/?action=view&current=MVI_1291.mp4

This is Phase Two:

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/Amidala081499/?action=view&current=MVI_1292.mp4

This is Phase Three:

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/Amidala081499/?action=view&current=MVI_1294.mp4

For those of you who are interested in the last badge...You can send me a PM, and I may be able to get one for you.

Original Thread:

A great deal of you have been emailing me non-stop...lol...about doing another fan-made badge. Well, much to your excitement...it is on it's way. We had a great deal of issues finding manufacturers, willing to sell us cheap parts...lol. However, I have secured the circuit boards and LED's for the new badge. It is going to be a fun one, this time around.

Here is a link to the last one...for those of you not familiar with what I am talking about;

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/Amidala081499/?action=view&current=Badge_Video.flv

This time around we decided to go with a different theme...more or less giving kudos to The Empire Strikes Back.

As always, we are doing this for the cost of parts only, please do not send extra money as a tip. I am doing this for the fans...not to make a buck. Last time we had a good showing and many people at the con were soooooo jealous...lol. I had several members from TFN ask me if I had any extra's...and I did, but not a great deal on me.

I hope this one is as exciting as the last. I really enjoyed doing it for all you guys/gals. It was fun to meet you and sip some joe with ya.

Huggles,
    Connie

PS. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH you!

2. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    :eek: =D=

Simply stunning!!

3. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    Payment information will be posted this evening.

Huggles!

4. Grog_StarKiller2

Grog_StarKiller2 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2007
    Looks awesome ,I loved the Vader one I got from you for CIV..Got lots of great comments on it. I will probably get this one but I need to finalize my plans with my friend from L.A. first. I was not planning to go to CV until Mark Hamill was announced..Hope to see you there so we can meet again.

5. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    Thank you darlin. Once you know, let me know, so I can add you. I want you to have it in time for CV.

Huggles!

6. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    Bumping...Getting close to last day available.

Thank you@

7. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    Bumping again.

This week orders will be begin arriving. I will be sending them out starting on wednesday.

Huggles.

If you are still interested send me an in site tell.

8. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
  9. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    Hello Everyone...

This is a reminder to check your mailboxes this weekend for your badge(s). I am mailing them out first thing tomorrow, via priority shipping. So, they should be to their destination by Saturday.

They do look awesome. Make sure to post here when you receive them.

Hugs and May the Force be with You!

10. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    All Badges have been mailed. If you are still interested, please PM me and we can meet up at the convention.

Hugs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.