1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney… Now discussing:

Art Archive Amiry's Fan Art. [updated 02.21.06]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amiry, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    LOL, thanks guys! I'm glad you all like it. And here I thought I was mostly only amusing myself. ^-^

DarthMaul431, I've never been spoiler free, but every time I ask myself, "do I want to know?" And the answer is always "damn right, I do." Heh. Chipmunk voices are perfect for this, too. Hehe.
  2. Marmida Force Ghost

star 3
    HAHA! That was hilarious! And well done.It was clear and had a plot. Not like my plotless thingys...

3. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] Great, Amiry! Yeah--it definitely is a dilemma for all of us!

FF
  4. ShrunkenJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, I liked it too-- even though I'm Hard COre Spoiler Free ;)
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    LOL!!! That's great, Amiry! :D

I can just imagine so many fans doing that. :p
  6. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks for all the great comments guys. :D I can never resist the spoilers because I cannot keep myself from reading the novel before the movie. It gets me more excited. When I read it, I create the story in my head and I love to see how close I imagined the events when the film comes out. *weird* :p Anywho, I'm reading the novel now and it's really good. Ah, the perks of working in a bookstore and checking out books before their release!
  7. SithBubbles Jedi Knight

Feeeelllll my jealousy! *glomp* I still suck. ^-^;;
  8. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    Long time, no update here. I haven't really drawn a lot until recently. I was too busy working and whatnot cause my manager was on vacation. But I digress. I come bearing art. :B

Darth Vader & Padmé
    a fantasy scene I would have loved to have seen. coloured somewhat hastily. could use improvement, but I probably won't get to it. drew this at work, a couple days after seeing E3.

The Chosen One
    sketch from about a month ago. I meant to have him holding two lightsabers, but ran out of room and thus stopped sketching (small sketchbook).

Left in Pieces
    another sketch from not long after the above one.

A Vote of No Confidence
    an old sketch of Amidala, anime-style.

I've also got some. . .PG13 (for implied [male] nudity and semi-nudity) up at my Deviant account, if anyone wants to have a look.
  9. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    Wow! Those are wonderful! I especialy like Vader, and the first Anakin. I've said it before, but I realy love your style :)
  10. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks, ThrawnRocks! ^-^
  11. wicktone Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great expression in your sketches. They have a nice quality to the lines and give the impression of character and personality. I agree with the person above; I like the straight on view on Anakin the best. Nice work!
  12. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks, wicktone; comments like these make me keep up with my art. ^-^
  13. Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow, I seldom see Star Wars anime type art, but yours are great! You render the characters very well.

- Suz ^_~
  14. no_disintegrations Jedi Padawan

Wow! Vader on page one is really, really good. There's something very dark about it. I like it a lot.
  15. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, Amiry--great new stuff! I especially like the two Anakin studies--very good expressions there (and a good quote about "pieces", to go with the face...!). I love the clean yet detailed feel of your work--wonderful! The Padme/Vader piece is...a little creepy...it's beautifully done, just a little "disturbing" for me! :p Glad you're posting again!

FF
  16. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks for all the wonderful comments, you guys. :)

FalconFan, why might I ask is Padmé/Vader creepy? LOL. He still loves her, so it's not entirely unpossible. *launches into her Vaderlove speech which she will spare you here* ...and it is because of his love that he is able to redeem himself. YAY VADER!! XD
  17. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    ***launches into her Vaderlove speech which she will spare you here***

[face_laugh] ;)

lol, sorry Amiry, didn't mean to rile you up, there! It seems a bit "creepy" to me because of how I've always seen Vader-in-the-mask: cold, ruthless, seemingly devoid of any scrap of human feeling... The idea of that being, holding and touching Padme, just felt a bit...wrong, somehow... I understand the story--that Anakin still felt love for her, in spite of everything--he literally "sold his soul" in a vain attempt to "save" her... It's just the image of the Vader I first knew (OT), behaving in a loving, tender way... Non-sequitor, I guess! It's still a great piece, tho! :D

FF
  18. Kenu Jedi Knight

star 1
    LOL these are great! :D
  19. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    LOL, I know what you mean, FalconFan. For some reason I've always been drawn to the Dark Lord, so in that sense I'm a bit strange and therefore able to see him doing damn near anything in the suit. Heh. O:)
  20. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    I have been majorly slacking in the art department and haven't posted anything here for a while. And what I have been producing. . .We;; I'm working on a "Boys of Star Wars" series and I hope to make a calander out of it once I finish enough of them. Those are located on my DeviantArt page, if you'd like to have a look. Bear in mind they range from PG-13 to NC-17, LOL. So far I've finished 5 of 12: Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker and Boba Fett. My personal faves so far are Anakin, Luke and Han.

Anywho, I just finished this piece Thursday. This was a request for a friend. She wanted me to draw her with Luke Skywalker. Silly, yes, but amusing and fun nonetheless (you know you've thought of it, too!). :D It was also my end of an art trade. I particularly like how the twin suns came out, even if the background itself is crap [and Luke looks kinda girly now that I look back]. I'm lazy. :B

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/amiry/Art/arJennLuke.jpg]
  21. Zonoma Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello, INSTANT FAN here, just dropping a note before bed to say I LOVE YOUR STUFF! oh wow oh wow oh wow! Anakin Skywalker I had to keep going back to. You convey so much with so little and it is VERY impressive. Thank you.
  22. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    Zonoma, thank you so much! XD It's kind of sad but I often zone out staring at Anakin myself. >_< If I'm mesmerising myself, I guess I'm doing a good job! XD
  23. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_laugh] I clicked on to that drawing without reading the explanation and I was like, "Hey, that's not Mara!" :eek:

LOL. Excellent drawing. Your friend should be very happy about that picture. Who wouldn't want to be cuddling up to the Farmboy! ;)

I love all of your drawings. I am a big Luke Skywalker fan and I love all your renderings of him. Most of my friends are big Luke or Anakin fans. I will be sure to pass on the link to this thread to them.

Great work. I look forward to seeing more!!

AG88
  24. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Amiry!! Where have you been hiding? We've missed seeing your great stuff here in Fan Art!

I love the latest post (and I don't think Luke looks "girly" at all!)! The poses of the figures are beautifully done, and I especially love the positioning of Luke's legs--the foreshortening and body pose are handled very well, and he looks very natural and relaxed! I think you handled the background well--the colors are very desert-like, and blend well from land to horizon to sky. Well done! Your friend has to be delighted with this (and to be honest, I think most of us "Luke-fangirls" have a picture of some sort stuffed into the closet depicting ourselves with Luke Skywalker! Like AG88 said: who wouldn't want to be with the Farmboy? ;) )! Great piece!

FF

25. Marmida Force Ghost

star 3
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.