main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

amp;quot;No Leia, I am your father" A pass-around Vader/Leia AU **Mulitple Updates 6/22**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    I agree with you.I'm glad to see a new post! :)

2. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Well done, Empress. And my thanks for the help on this thread. Let's coordinate ideas via PM?

3. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Ok, JM. :)

-Empress

4. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    Up! I heard from Empress tonite, she said she'd try to post tomorrow.

Keisha

5. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
  6. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    The guy who created Netscape must die. It keeps erasing my posts.

I'll try to post tomorrow. It'll give me more time to edit.

Empress

7. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
  8. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Unfortunately, the guy who created netscape still lives...anyone know how to contact say...Mara Jade, Boba Fett or Aurra Sing? <VBG>

Post Tues!

Empress

9. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up! finished Editing that post...tomorrow, I got it proofread! You will get it!

Empress

10. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Leia had held her breath. Vader had walked into the room, mask and everything. He and her mother had stared into eachother's eyes for several minutes.

In hindsight, Leia had felt, rather than seen the pain her mother was experiencing. Then Amidala crushed her sorrow, and, walked up to Vader, and whispered to her husband.

"Anakin, why have you joined him."

"There is no other way, my love."

"Ani, please, you know what he has done. Don't you see? As a boy, you were a slave. Don't enslave yourself again. Stay with me Ani, stay free..."

Her father had shouted at her. "No, YOU don't understand the sacrifices I'VE made for you. Don't YOU get it? I was OBI-WAN's slave. My master has shown me how to be free of Obi-wan...how YOU can be free of him."

"Ani, what are you talking about? Obi-wan is our FRIEND."

"Yes...ex-friend to me, and now ex-lover to you."

In her chambers, Leia bristled. Had her mother dared...

"No! You are the only man I have ever loved Ani, I love you. I love you so much that I would never betray you. Kill me if you must, but I will never join your master..."

Her father had stepped back as if he had been slapped in the face, then Palpatine had re-entered the conversation, enraged with the lack of progress of Amidala's conversion.....
    Whadda ya think?

Empress

11. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Interesting flashback.

12. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Can I join?

- The Imperial Ewok

13. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Join as in writing the story? You'll have to ask Jedi Merkurian. She's the original author.

Post tomorrow!

Empress

14. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up! Fixing my connection to theforce.net. Hopefully you'll get more later tonite, if not by Tues.

Empress

15. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Palpatine walked forward, motioning ever so slightly for Vader to return to his side, folding his hands as if in prayer, cackling to himself in triumph.

"Tell me, Amidala," He began when Anakin had returned to his side. "How does it feel to be one of the last Naboo?"

"Perhaps I should be asking you that. You killed them."

"Amidala, I saved billions, even trillions throughout the galaxy by stamping out the epidemic. It was all over Naboo. The greater good has been served. A few hundred citizens are nothing in conparison to the trillions out there."

"I was taught that even the least of lives was significant. Tell me Palpatine, is that what YOU learned under Naboo's teachers of law and justice?"

"Amidala, surely you understand by now that I AM the law, I AM justice."

"Then the Jedi were right. You are a traitor unparalled in Naboo's history. For you know that a leader is under the law, for the law makes them a leader."

"Amidala, Amidala, Amidala." His voice was patronizing, like a father gently rebuking a daughter. Leia bristled, and wondered why her mother didn't blast the man. Leia sensed what Palpatine was about to do. He was like an Alderaanian cobra, slowly and calmly coiling, preparing to strike.

"Surely, Amidala, you know more than THAT!"

At the word 'that' Palpatine let loose a ton of force lightning, her mother screamed, and then Palpatine stopped.

"I was the one who corrupted King Veruna, your predecessor. I was the one that backed you, bribing some of the other canidates for a new ruler to drop out. I was the one who killed Veruna, lest he should try to inform you of our connection. I was the one who hired the Trade Federation to blockade and invade Naboo."

Amidala did a quick flahshback herself.
    *"To be realistic, your majesty, I think we're going to have to accept Federation control for the time being."*

"I was the one who sent Darth Maul after you, as well as other apprentices. I was the one, who corrupted your own husband. I was the one who killed your people, your handmaidens, Panaka, the gungans..."

"If I die today, Palpatine, I will not fear the life beyond. My soul is prepared for death, how's yours?"

Palpatine glared at her. "Bold words. I look forward to ramming them down your throat...."
    Tada!

Sorry for the lateness of this post.

Empress

16. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Good flashbacks. Some within the next week or so, I'll be able to add some present-day stuff. My time is kinda short 'cuz I picked up a 2nd job for the holiday (Barnes & Noble. Can you say "kid in a candy store?")

"Join as in writing the story? You'll have to ask Jedi Merkurian. She's the original author."

Have at it McEwok! BTW, I'm a "he", but the screen name comes from a female SW-RPG character I created...No biggie.

17. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Uh....I knew that (sheepish grin) BTW, I am a girl.

Up so more can read you!

Empress

18. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  19. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Sorry for my temp. AWOL

I had Madrigal tontie and have it tomorrow, so I will write the next post out, and have it to you by Tues at the latest.

Empress, who can't wait for X-mas break when she has more time to write fanfics.

20. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Sorry guys, I know I said I'd try to post tonite, but Keisha's sick now and she wants me to come over, she got the same thing I did, so I'm immune, but she needs some Best Friend support tonite.

I'll get that post in A.S.A.P.

-Empress

21. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    Please forgive Empress. I was sick, and she ran over here as quick as she could. She and I will make up for her not posting last nite.

Keisha

22. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    no...life....second..job...(OK so it's Barnes & Noble, but still)

:p

23. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Hi. Today is a snowday for me, but I hafta get off in a few min. So...

Fri. is my LAST school day for the sem, so at the EARLIEST I'll have something in by then, if not no later than Mon.

Empress, who can't wait for this last week of semester pandemonium to end.

Note to readers: I am NOT a politician, I don't make promises and break them. I HATE it when DRL keeps me from posting. Please accept this as an apology.

24. Aged-Master-Genghis

Aged-Master-Genghis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2000
    Looking forward to your post, Empress. I'm looking to cut back on my work hours after the Holiday Madness, so *hitting self in head* knock on wood we'll see some more from me as well.

25. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.