amp;quot;No Leia, I am your father" A pass-around Vader/Leia AU **Mulitple Updates 6/22**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Merkurian, Jul 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Zahn Kenobi Chosen One

star 7
    Morsa please! Mesa spek! Mesa intelligent! Morsa please now!
  2. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Uping this for l8r...

Empress
  3. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
  4. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke looked around the room, steam was rising everywhere. A very familiar breathing pattern interrupted the silence.

"Vader, I feel your presence, come out and fight...or do you fear me?"

"The force is with you, Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet."

Luke felt himself being lifted up to Vader's level. Saw his lightsaber blade ignite, saw Vader's attempt to cleave him in half. How long did they battle, 5 minutes, 10? It was impossible to tell.

Luke faintly felt the presence of another, as if that person was trying to mask his presence.

He received a blow to the back of the head which nearly knocked him out. Not with a lightsaber. With a fist. A small, feminine, deadly fist.

"It's time to join us, Brother." He looked up into the fierce and proud face of...Leia."

"Leia, no!."

She responded by smacking him again, hard. "Hiding amongst the weak?" She jeered. "Pity Obi-Wan never saw the truth, never felt the power of the darkside."

"Leia, stop, your powers will destroy you and everything you hold dear!"

"No, brother, do you realize where you are...you stand upon the brink of the abyss, you will fall, one way or another.

Luke was barely conscious now, the power of his twin was too much. He just wanted to rest, just close his eyes.

He felt himself falling, falling into a pit. Despair and hate were surrounding him, tearing apart his soul. Slowly he fell, and as he fell he began to learn and relish the dark powers...

Luke Skywalker sat upright in his bed. Good, merely a nightmare, but a nightmare so real. In the depths of his soul he knew that this was only the beginning.

Obi-Wan appeared to the Young Jedi Apprentice.

"Luke, you are our only hope..."

"Obi-Wan?"
    Hope y'all liked.

Empress
  5. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Evidently noone has found this yet...

Up!

Empress
  6. JediLeiaSolo Jedi Master

star 2
    Guys-

I'm a little slow on the uptake with this one...:)

This is really very good and interesting!

All the best,
    JediLeiaSolo
  7. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah! Someone replied! Thank you Jedi Leia Solo!

Empress
  8. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Working on the next part...

Empress
  9. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    still working on it...pending DRL, it should be up this weekend. (knock on wood)

Empress
  10. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    DRL isn't letting up on me...

Up!

Empress
  11. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry, I'm afraid I will no longer be able to write on this fanfic. I am leaving for college soon and with everything I have to do I have to let some things go. My sincere apologies.

EOJ
  12. Ana_Labris Jedi Master

star 4
  13. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    This is my 'good bye' post. Farewell.
    "Obiwan, I don't understand...when Vader killed you...you let him."

"It was a losing battle, Luke. I realized that Vader, with the combined strength of his daughter were weakening me. I knew of a way to hook on to your mind so I could still instruct you."

Obi-wan continued. "Your father, Anakin Skywalker, was born a slave on Tatooine."

"A slave?!?!"

Obi-wan silenced Luke with a look and continued. "At the age of 10, he met your mother and won his freedom in a podrace. My master, a man by the name of Qui-Gon Jinn, felt that your father was the Chosen One-a man that would bring balance to the force. The council, and at first I, disagreed. For even then the council noticed traces of fear and anger on his soul. Qui Gon was killed in combat with a Sith Apprentice named Darth Maul, and as he died, I promised him that I could train the boy. I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Yoda. I was wrong."

The years went by, and he began to fall in love with your mother, who was a senator at that time, as became your sister..."

"Sister?"

"Leia."

"But if my sister and I both have Jedi abilities, why weren't we both selected to be trained?"

"You both were trained, merely in different ways. We chose Leia to follow in your mother's footsteps, to be raised as royalty and serve the galaxy as a senator. Her greatest strength in the force is blocking her ability from the outside world, which means theoretically that she has as much potential as you do. You were to grow up on Tatooine and train there secretly. Yoda and I knew that Anakin would not return to his former home planet, for various reasons."

Obi-wan stopped for a moment, as if a painful memory had entered his mind. Obi wan recovered from his spell of silence, and continued.

Your father, Anakin Skywalker of Tatooine and the former Queen Amidala of Naboo married secretly. Gradually, we noticed a change in your father, he was not as courteous and gentle with your mother, I confronted him about it, and we nearly fought to the death. Palpatine had been watching us battling, and watched as your father accidently fell into a pool of lava. I ran to get help, and Palpatine's aides pulled your father out. Palpatine healed your father, but not completely. Your father turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader."

Luke started.

"I realize this is hard for you to hear, Luke, but bear with me. By this time you and Leia had just been born. Amidala, against my advice, insisted on keeping you both with her. I suceeded in convincing her to let me hide you. I delivered you to your father's half-brother Owen and his new bride Beru. Then I returned to your mother. Hearing familiar voices, I crouched in the shadows to determine the best course of action.

It was Palpatine, and your father. They tried to woo her over to become like them, but she held fast. Palpatine killed her. As soon as she died, Palpatine and Vader left the room. Your sister began crying. I found her in a nearby trunk. I took your sister over to Bail Organa on Alderaan."

Leia tossed about in bed, in the throes of a nightmare.

Palpatine was sitting on his throne, grinning in triumph as her father brought her to him. Leia turned on her lightsaber and charged him. Vader followed suit. Both blades fell on Palpatine as he tried to defend himself. His head rolled off his body and the body collapsed to the ground. Leia felt nauseous. Her father sat down on his throne, and Leia knelt before him. Then an unfamiliar yet familiar voice spoke to her.

"Murderer..you have become just like him. You have killed a man in anger. You have lowered yourself to Palpatine's level."

"Who are you?"

Bye,

EOJ
  14. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
  15. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Upping as a reader...

Post soon, JM!

EOJ
  16. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
  17. LeiaSkywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    I love it! I'm so sad you're not going to post anymore!
  18. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah...but with college and all, I won't have time. :(

I'm depressed now. No time to write a Star Wars story? What is this world coming to? :_|

EOJ

19. Keisha Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Over a month and noone's upped this!!!!!!

EOJ
  21. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    another month w/o peeps uping this...

EOJ
  22. Lelila_Vader Jedi Knight

star 1
  23. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Up again!

JM! Where are you????

EOJ
  24. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Force Ghost

star 4
    well, I'm waiting for more.... might as well up the thread...
  25. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    I might do a post after midterms....grr....(takes out hatchet and destroys textbooks)

Hmm....probably shouldn't have done that....

EOJ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.