main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

amp;quot;No Leia, I am your father" A pass-around Vader/Leia AU **Mulitple Updates 6/22**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Oh my.. That was a slightly confusing post.And now Luke is in Vader's hands! :eek: (I should say arms, but that sounds naughty [face_devil] ) That doens't bode well...

I'm looking forward for the rest of Leia/Emperor confrontation and... to find out what the heck is going to happen now, obviously!

Also... Was Ben really channeling Luke? er... The other way around, I mean. If so... Low blows, Kenobi, really low blows. [face_plain] *kicks Obi's ghost*

Edit: Ah, thank you very much. The edited post makes everything clearer, and much easier to follow. Well done, Empress! :D *pats Obi-Wan to make up for her undue kick* [face_whistling] [face_blush]

2. empressofjustice

empressofjustice Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2001
    Luke woke in one of the detention cells of Vader?s Star Destroyer; warily, he looked around for the too-familiar black mask, but Vader was not in the room. Slightly relieved, he explored his surroundings. He was sitting on the only furniture in the room?a low bench that served as a bed; two feet away from the foot of the bench was a small round hole about the size of his fist. He guessed the purpose of the hole, and continued looking about for any ventilators in the room; he could see none. When he tried the locking mechanism on the door, nothing worked. He tried to hotwire it, and force lightning struck him in the chest. He staggered backward, crying out in pain, but as soon as he stopped fiddling with the mechanism, the lightning stopped. So, Vader was watching him after all, it would seem.

Obi-wan had taught him to meditate, to calm himself. He sat down on the bench and reached out for the force.

?A Jedi?s strength flows from the force,? Yoda instructed. Luke nearly broke out of his meditation.

?Concentrate, you must!? the green alien chided. ?Feel the force around you.?

Weighing between anger and frustration, Luke reached out with the force. He felt as though his head had been struck with the gimer stick again. ?No! No! It is the Dark Side that you feel.?

?How am I to know the good side from the bad?? Luke asked in frustration and confusion.

?You will know when you are calm, at peace, passive.? Yoda watched Luke?s mind as the youth struggled to calm himself. ?Your lightsaber, have you?? the teacher pressed.

Luke felt for the familiar clip. Oddly, his lightsaber was still there. ?Why wouldn?t he have taken it from me?? he asked in confusion. ?Only a fool would allow me to have it.?

Yoda?s ears drooped. There could only be one reason Vader would have permitted his son to remain armed. ?Touch it not, Young Skywalker. Meditate until I summon you through the force once more.? Yoda would need to meditate on his own to summon more energy from the force to help Luke. He had a feeling that Young Skywalker was mere minutes away from his worst nightmares.

Han left the cockpit and walked up to Yoda. ?Well? Where is Luke now?? he seemed to have earned respect for the ?hokey religion?.

?Currently they are at the Nabooian system.? Yoda said, sighing.

?I thought Naboo had been wiped off the face of the galaxy by the Empire 15 years ago.?
    ?No, Captain Solo; cloaked it was, so it cannot be found, except by those who already know where it is.?

?Well, what are the coordinates??

Yoda sighed. ?The only way to get there is through the help of two Force users.?

Han exploded in anger. ?Oh, that?s just great?.Vader has Her Worshipfulness and the kid, and you tell me we need another Force user? The Emperor wiped you Jedi out years ago.?

Yoda only smiled calmly. ?Nonetheless, Captain Solo, where we can find another Force user, know do I.?

Vader stood on the bridge of his Super Star Destroyer, the Executor. His son was with him, at last. The Skywalker family reunion had only begun. It would be easy to push the boy over the precipice to the dark side. As he had noted, Luke was much like him in spirit; compassionate as a youth, determined to protect those he loved? He jerked himself out of his memories. He was a different man then, in a different time.

?Lord Vader??

?Yes, Admiral Piett??

?My lord, security informs us that the Rebel Skywalker has been attempting to break out of his cell. Should we drug him to keep him quiet??

?That won?t be necessary, Admiral. He faces his punishment for defying my will even now.? He heard Luke?s screams as the force lightning struck his face and chest. It was a painful, but necessary part of the boy?s training. The first lesson he needed to learn was unquestioning obedience to his Father. He suspected the boy would learn that lesson quicker than his sister had learned it.

Luke?s connection and growing strength with the light side of the force disturbed him. Was Obi-Wan interfering from beyond the grave yet again? No, it was that annoyi

3. Davedrag

Davedrag Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2006
    is there going to be more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.