main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

amp;quot;No Leia, I am your father" A pass-around Vader/Leia AU **Mulitple Updates 6/22**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    I will not condone an action that will lead to the cessation of posts from this fanfic.

-Empress

2. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    You have a new fan. Keep posting.

-Keisha

3. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up! (How'd this get on pg. 7?)

-Empress

4. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    I'm back. Did U miss me?

On the capitol world of Imperial Center, Emperor Palpatine sat with his throne turned outward, so that he could survey the grandeur that he had brought about and reflect on the events of the last several days. He had succeeded in "temporarily' disbanding the Imperial Senate, invoking emergency powers until such time as the "terrorist threat of the Rebellion" had passed. It was fortunate that certain dissidents had been allowed to escape his Imperial troops. Mon Mothma had provided the charisma necessary to organize the various pockets of resistance into a cohesive unit. Garm Bel Iblis had supplied his considerable military genius to the Rebels, though he was arrogant and brash enough that he would eventually clash with Bail Organa's peaceful ways and Mon Mothma's desire for control. Soon the Rebellion would unravel from such forceful personalities, but not before the Emperor had succeeded in creating the perception that they were a credible threat to his Empire.

Fear was his ally; and he had successfully played on the fears of a galaxy, causing all to surrender to him what little power they held. Soon the Rebellion would be crushed, but not after they had fulfilled the destiny he had created for them. Everything was proceeding as the Emperor had forseen it. Without the Force, the Rebels would not prove to be a significant threat. So it was that Lord Vader had the task of eliminating the remaining Jedi, so that no trace of their weak and foolish ways would exist in the galaxy.

The dark core of the Emperor's being resonated with pride as he considered his most recent victories against the Jedi: Lord Vader had eliminated the mysterious Dark Woman; that elusive Jedi Master's death outraged her one-time apprentice enough to bring her out of hiding...anger was his ally as well. It took the combined strength of both Sith Lords to destroy Kyrenna Merkurian. The Emperor had also succeeded in destroying Rannik Solusar and causing his son Kam to succumb to despair & fear. Soon young Kam would join the ranks of his Dark Jedi as part of the Theocracy of the Dark Side that the Emperor envisioned. Of the Dark Jedi, the one who proved himself most capable would be come before him to learn the deepest secrets of the dark side as his next Sith Apprentice.

The Emperor considered the actions of his most recent apprentice, Lord Vader. He had sent Vader on a mission to retrieve the stolen Death Star plans, and from there he was to keep an eye on Grand Moff Tarkin, in case the governor and his advisors became too enamored of the new toy he'd provided them with. There had been an inital disturbance in the Force, followed by a tremendous and gratifying surge of fear throughout the galaxy at Alderaan's destruction. The Emperor had also felt the passing of a Jedi becoming one with the Force during the deastruction of Alderaan, though he wasn't certain of whom. Perhaps Lord Vader had finally succeeded in destroying his former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. That would leave only one other Jedi of note that was unaccounted for, and that Jedi had succeed in evading all attempts at locating him. If Yoda ever chose to take on a Padawan, the Emperor had no doubt that he would sense such a thing through the Force. Perhaps that was what he had been sensing recently.

There was a soft chime to alert Palpatine that his visitor had arrived at his command. The Emperor swivelled his throne to meet the Imperial officer that kneeled before him.

"Admiral Griff," the Emperor began, "I want you to take your fleet to the Yavin system to investigate the last reported location of the Rebel base." The Rebels had detected a design flaw in the Death Star and were able to exploit it. Bevel Lemelisk was already busy on the task of addressing that flaw, fueled by the memory of his recent and painful execution and cloning by the Emperor.

Palpatine also considered a secondary effect of sending a fleet to Yavin: it was the last place that he'd heard from

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Great post!

Gotta go...

-Empress

6. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    A quickie today....

Within the confines of his prototype TIE fighter, Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith fumed impatiently. His fighter had suffered considerable damage during the Battle of Yavin. First, his wingman clumsily smashed into his ship in a poor attempt to evade fire from the Millenium Falcon. The impact damaged the fightercraft's guidance systems and shield generator.

The TIE was subsequently battered by the shockwaves of the Death Star itself exploding. It took a considerable effort to call on the Force to dissipate some of the energy from the destroyed battle station and hold his ship together.

Unfortunately, the shockwaves carried him further from the Rebel base, and it was all he could do to escape the pull of the gas giant's gravity and limp towards the planet's fourth moon.

Soon, Vader thought to himself. It was only a matter of time before the fighter's failing drive would bring him within range of the jungle moon's gravity. I am coming for you, my daughter.

Deep within the confines of a forgotten temple of the Massassi on Yavin 4, the consciousness of Exar Kun, Dark Lord of the Sith stirred. Recent tremors in the Force had awakened the spirit, bringing him back from his millenia-long oblivion. There were beings nearby that were drawing on the Force. The unsteady nature of the tremors suggested that they were apprentices, but he also sensed the stable presense of a Jedi Master. Even better, the ghost sensed within one of the apprentices a hard and bitter core that he was all too familiar with.

The ancient Sith Lord resolved to wait for the time being instead of move against the Jedi Master. Exar Kun's consciousness had only recently re-formed, and it would still be some time before he would gain even a fraction of his former power. Still, after 4,000 years, the ghost could afford to wait awhile longer. It was only a matter of time before the curious apprentices would seek him out...

7. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
  8. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Two posts in ONE day? You just made me very happy.

Thank you so much! :) :) :)

-Empress

9. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Hey, I should be able to get some stuff done this weekend, plus I'm gonna re-start my first fanfic. It's about a character I created for the RPG back when WEG still had the rights. It's also where I get my post name (did you catch the reference in this story?) N.E. way, gotta dash. They really shouldn't let us have Internet at our cubicles...hehehe

10. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Man, this must be a busy day for Fanfic! I found this all the way back on page 15! I was starting to panic!

Deep within the jungles of Yavin 4, Luke & Leia were on one of their calisthenics runs, opening themselves up to the Force for strength as they did. Luke had proven to have considerable physical skills, gracefully leaping & somersaulting through the underbrush. Leia's strengths lay in her ability to sense the various lifeforms in their wake. They functioned well as a team, instinctively reading each other; Obi-Wan had told them it was a Jedi trait. In their jungle runs, Leia served as a navigator and Luke as a trailblazer.

Through their bond, Luke sensed the presence of a large predatory beast up ahead. He slowed, allowing Leia to catch up. The creature reared up in alarm, its twin serpentine heads and scorpion-like tail poised to attack. Luke instinctively reached for his lightsaber before calming himself. Leia stood transfixed by the creature as if hypnotized. Her head was cocked slightly.

"It's okay," Luke stated in a reassuring voice. He wasn't quite certain just who of the three of them he was trying to calm. "We just startled it. It's afraid."

"Yes," Leia exhaled the word slowly & quietly. "It's very afraid of us." She stretched out with her feelings, her thoughts mingling with the primitive brain of the beast. Its twin heads towered above her, its mouths dripping with a evil-smelling drool. Leia felt the predator's pulses quicken, and could smell the fear clinging to the creature like a second skin. The panic was mounting in the creature, and Leia revelled in the sensation. It fears me, she thought. Because of that fear, I have power over it.

The creature lashed out with one of its heads, attempting to devour the source of its terror. Luke dove at Leia, tackling her out of the way. The monster's dagger-like teeth missed them by mere centimeters.

In a flash, both Jedi apprentices were back on their feet at the same time the creature tensed up for another strike. Its second head lashed out with lightning speed, but both Luke and Leia were well out of the way this time. Leia vaulted over a nearby fallen tree, and Luke rolled to the side, simultaneously drawing his lightsaber. There was a snap-hiss as the blue-white blade flared to life. The creature drew back at the sight of the weapon, as if it recognized the weapon.

"Go!" Luke yelled to Leia. She needed little persuasion. Meanwhile, the serpent began to warily circle the Jedi for several long moments, as if pondering its next move. Luke took a brief instant to sense if Leia was safely away. That moment's distraction was all the predator needed. It struck with its tail, attempting to either skewer the human with the stinger or poison him with the black ichor dripping for it.

Obi-Wan had taught him well though. Luke had already sidestepped the incoming strike, turning sideways as he did so to prevent the tail from piercing his right shoulder. The meters-long tail passed harmlessly behind him. Luke allowed the momentum of his turn to spin him in a complete circle, striking down hard with his lightsaber as he did so. The best howled in pain as it drew back its cauterized stump of a tail. Beating its great reptillian wings, the creature withdrew from the battle.

Extinguishing his blade, Luke reached out with the Force to find his fellow apprentice. It wasn't long before he found her. She had apparently wandered into a different patch of Massassi ruins. By the time Luke caught up with her, she was near a monument of some sorts. What was curious was that although the Massassi were a now-extinct alien race, they had apparently built a statue in honor of a very important human. Thought the black stone statue was covered by overgrowth, the two could clearly make out that the human male had sharp, noble features and long hair swept back in a ponytail. In addition, they could make out an engraving suggesting a tattoo on his forehead. Leia w

11. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Great post!

-Empress

12. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Well I have a very good feeling about this story, so keep posting! :D

aa :D

13. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
  14. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Brain...spinning...3rd...Edition...Dungeons & Dragons...out...WOW :D More posts later 8-]

15. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    A reminder BTW, that this is a pass around. A good dialog writer would be groovy. Any hep hare would be hot.

16. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    oh, there you are!

17. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    More coming later today...

18. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    D'oh! I got sucked into my other fanfic and didn't have time to work on this one... 8-[

19. Ranvier

Ranvier Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2000
    This is a great story. I have always wondered what would have happened if Vader had recognised Leia. I've always wondered why he didn't in the movie.Is there an official excuse?

20. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    Nope, I've never heard the official excuse other than it just didn't happen

21. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    No, I don't think Lucas was planning that far ahead when he did ANH. Think about it, he had to fight so hard to get the movie made that GL made a bargain: instead of a fee for doing the movie, which was the standard for the time, he would take a percentage. The logic was that if the movie tanked, 20th Century Fox wouldn't lose money by paying the director a big wad for a bomb of a movie. So now, 20-odd years later, Lucas is making the prequels out of his own pocket from the loot he made from that bargain! Ain't America great?

22. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Should be able to add something this weekend...

23. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    Well, hurry up and get to it! I want to know what happens in the temple

24. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    hey we are still waiting

25. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    C'mon...post...don't make me flood you w/ private messages and emails!!!

-Empress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.