main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

amp;quot;No Leia, I am your father" A pass-around Vader/Leia AU **Mulitple Updates 6/22**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Brains...mush...writers...block...sooo...sleeeeepy...

2. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Feel free to amuse yourselves in the meantime with my other fanfic thread, Alhana's Travels. Any commentary would be nice 8-]

3. Ladyx_los

Ladyx_los Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2000
    Ilike it, I lov it, and I want some more of it.

What can I say? I know it's a country song, but childhood in Missouri had indeed warped my mind...

4. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    C'mon, POST PLEASE!!!

-Empress

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Post...this is your final warning...

-Empress

6. Queen Amidala

Queen Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 1999
    -P-O-S-T-P-O-S-T-P-O-S-T
    -O-S-T-P-O-S-T-P-O-S-T-P
    -S-T-P-O-S-T-P-O-S-T-P-O
    -T-P-O-S-T-P-O-S-T-P-O-S

7. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Yeah, what she said? That's what I'm thinkin'...

aa :D

8. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    My apologies, the weekend blew by D-:
    End of summer festival stuff all weekend long. Tomorrow evening is looking good though...

9. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    Ok I can wait till tonight. It had better be tonight.

10. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Ok...I've been nice.

Now we're gonna get ya.

(ties Jedi Merkurian to nearest computer chair, and logs onto this thread)

There! NOw you HAVE to post.

-Empress

11. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    OK, since I'm tied down now...

8-0

12. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000

Luke felt a distinct sensation of cold as he and Leia entered the temple they
    discovered. His fellow Jedi apprentice must have noticed something also, for she muttered aloud, "Must be from coming in out of the heat."

"There's something not right here," Luke muttered back doubtfully. Luke could sense of lingering feeling of betrayal in the air, of a hatred buried deep but nourished nonetheless.

The two Padawans made note of the bas-relief sculptures lining the walls as they delved deeper. They depicted a lightsaber-wielding warrior doing battle with various monsters.

"Looks like some kind of legendary Jedi Knight," Leia postulated. The artwork bore her theory out, for as they went further in, the sculpture indicated that the warrior gathered other Jedi to his cause, and a war between Jedi ensued. The warlord's final fate was not depicted, however.

Eventually the pair came to an enormous cavern that stretched far beyond the range of vision allowed by Luke's ignited lightsaber. They could make out some manner or crystalline tower the the distance. As they approached, there was a rumbling sound as stone tumbled against stone. The two raced back to the entrance passageway, only to find it blocked by fallen rock.

"Blast!" Luke exclaimed, "We'll have to find another way out."

Leia was silent however, her head cocked as if she were trying to hear something very faint. "Did you feel that, Luke?" she queried softly, as if distracted. "There was a tremor in the Force just before the rocks fell." Though Luke hadn't detected it, he trusted in his companion's sharper senses. He began to stretch out with his feelings.

Before long his efforts were rewarded with a peculiar prickling sensation as the two apprentices saw a portion of the darkness grow deeper, coalescing into the the shadowy form of a human male. He had sharp, aristocratic features, and the grim set to his face that indicated someone who had been betrayed, and had a very long to nurse his bitterness.

"Welcome, young Jedi," the shadow spoke, "I have been expecting you." The shadow rippled with satisfaction. "I have been a long time waiting in this place, but your talent in the Force has awakened me. Together you are strong enough to release me from this prison." The shadow began to flow towards the two apprentices.

Luke stepped forward, brandishing his lightsaber. "No," he said defiantly, "We'll never help you! I can feel the dark side of the Force in you. You must be stopped!"

The spectral figure laughed, a sound devoid of all mirth or joy. "Excellent, young one. I can feel your agression. Learn to harness it! Then we call all be free!"

Luke shook his head firmly. "Agression, fear, anger, hatred. They're all of the dark side. I'll not fall prey to it."

The spectre laughed again, mocking Luke's bravado. "You have been brainwashed by the Jedi, little apprentice! Power denied is power wasted! So long as you ignore the possibilities, as long as you deny pathways to the Force, you will always be weak! Your growth in the Force will always be stunted."

The figure's ghostly form began to shift, and within the spectre, the two novice Jedi could see images of Massassi slaves erecting the temple they now stood within. Their minds were filled with images of how the Massassi had built these monuments to the being that stood before them.

"I, Exar Kun, who was the greatest of the Dark Lords of the Sith, could have ruled the galaxy with my Brotherhood of the Sith! I could have squashed the doddering Republic and turned the Jedi into mere parlor magicians, but I was betrayed by those whose fear was greater than their love of knowledge!"

The ghostly Sith Lord turned to Leia, gesturing towards her. "This one," he began, "has tasted fear, and found it to her liking. She has mastered her own fear," His voice desended to a faint, sibilant tone.

Leia crouched over, covering her ears as if to prevent the Dark Lord's insinuations from re

13. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    Vader, turn to the dark side, yes, yes

14. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    I have but one humble request: Even though this is technically a pass-around thread, I'd like to write the next part to this saga...

15. Queen Amidala

Queen Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 1999
    My bet's on Vader.

16. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

Oooo! Creepy! I have no clue as to who Exar whomever is (not being an EU reader), but this is creepy nonetheless.

17. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    Exar Kun was a Sith who's body was killed by the Jedi, but he trapped his spirit on Yavin 4. He survived for 4,000 years to cause problems for Luke's Jedi Academy. I vote for Vader and Luke going to the dark side.

18. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Great post!

Keep going.

No Luke can't turn.

No, Leia isn't under Kun's control,

It's Obi-Wan out there

-Empress

19. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    back to front

20. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  21. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    Hurry up and POST!!!!!

22. Darth Padme

Darth Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 1999
    Need more story! Post soon PLEASE!! :)

23. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

Ah, well whomever he is....I WANT A POST FOR SMEGS SAKE!!! Uh, yeah...anyway! :p

24. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    C'mon, POST PLEASE!!!

-Empress

25. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Sorry, I've got a family member getting married this weekend (I'm in the procession). I might be able to post sometime tomorrow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.