amp;quot;No Leia, I am your father" A pass-around Vader/Leia AU **Mulitple Updates 6/22**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Merkurian, Jul 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    Amuse yourselves in the meantime with another fanfic in the works that I'm doing, Alhana's Travels. It's the EU advetnures of a Jedi Padawan in hiding, set during the OT. So far, the references to current characters are pretty obscure, but soon you'll see that one of the major villians is now a NJO hero **CLUE!!**

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=678855&replies=15

<<EDIT>> Curses! I thought I'd mastered this linking thing! Anyway, theres the address
  2. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    just read yer fanfic.

I know the answer. <G> but if anyone else wants to know, they'd better find out for themselves.

-Empress
  3. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    13 is not a lucky page number. Up you go!
  4. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    No really, I'm really gonna try to un-hang the cliffhanger tonight!
  6. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
  7. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    New reader here,post please!
  8. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    OK boys & girls, I have time for a quickie

All three figures turned to see the source of the disturbance. There was a snap-hiss as the tunnel was illuminated by a red glow. The lightsaber didn't seem to brighten the shadows however, and soon the hum of the lightsaber was drowned out by the sound of stentorian breathing as a black-cloaked and armored figure strode through the rubble.

"What is transpiring here?" the figure queried in a voice as deep and dark as the abyss.

The spectral form of the ancient Sith Lord spoke up. "I am Exar Kun, Dark Lord of the Sith. I warn you to have a care, lest I find sport in your destruction!" Somehow, the ghost seemed lacking the confidence to back up his threat.

"I am Dark Lord of the Sith now," Darth Vader corrected. "You lost the right to claim that title four thousand years ago. Your apprentice betrayed you."

Exar Kun laughed mirthlessly. "It is good to know that my teachings have carried on to this day, Lord Vader," The ghost reached for Luke's still-kneeling form, attempting to draw on his life energy. "but it is time for me to reign once more."

"No," Vader corrected again, "I will destroy you as you once destroyed the spirit of Freedon Nadd." Reaching out with his hand, Darth Vader called upon the power of the Force to hurl the ghostly form back.

Exar Kun howled in pain as he was struck by the force of Lord Vader's anger. Never had he experienced such power! This Dark Lord had the potential to be greater than he ever was, or Freedon Nadd before him. Exar Kun's bravado gave way to fear, but in that fear, the ghostly Sith Lord found strength to strike back.

The spectral Lord's counterattack was powerful to brush Luke and Leia aside, as well as strike Lord Vader with sufficient energy to knock him into a carvern wall with enough force to crumble part of the stone.

Obi-Wan Kenobi entered the cave at this point. he had sensed a dark presence, but initially couldn't place it. Eventually he went into a cognitive trance to remember old lessons. Finally, he settled on something Master Yoda had said about the legends of Exar Kun. It was then that he realized with horror that the ancient Jedi had tracked the ancient Sith Lord here, to Yavin 4. Even more terrible was the sight of Exar Kun and Darth Vader here together.

The old Jedi had feared the worse when he found his two apprentices here along with Darth Vader. He gained some measure of relief when he realized that his former Padawan had not teamed up with Exar Kun, but was actually doing battle with him, apparently protecting Luke and Leia. Were this any other time, Obi-Wan would have been amused at the irony of Darth Vader defending his twin children against another Dark Lord of the Sith.

Drawing upon his own strength in the Force, Obi-Wan strode through the opening to join the fray.

9. Anakin's Angel Jedi Master

star 4

Oooooo! Creepy! I wanna see what Obi-Wan can do against this guy...er..ghost!

aa :D
  10. jedipati Force Ghost

star 3
    Can you imagin(sp?) this scene.
    Exur Kun goes up in smoke(or whatever) and the four still in the temple meet and Vader realizes that he has twins. Then Vader and Kenobi duel, with Luke and Leia watching. I am absolutly sure that would be interesting.
  11. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooooo!That´s great.You scared me wen Vader went in.Now,what hapens?Don´t misss the next exciting post. (Soon i hope!)
  12. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Ghitsa Jedi Knight

Does Vader know if Luke's his son? Or his he just protecting Leia?

Great Story!!
  14. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    ObiWan vs. Insane Sith Ghost, round one.

(Ding)

(In other words, post the battle soon!)

-Empress
  15. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I never thougth that this could go so far into the deeps of the JC boards.
    Up you go!
  16. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi,i thought i said up!
    Please post!
  17. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    I second that, Anya.

Post!

-Empress
  18. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    what is it about my threads & page 13?
  19. jedipati Force Ghost

star 3
    You don't post enough, JM
  20. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    Sorry, I was dealing with Internet "issues" yesterday. Some stuff to come this holiday weekend. As soon as I post this message, I'll be spending some time with my other fanfic:

http://boards.theforce.net/post.asp?board=10016&topic=581985

See ya back here soon for some Jedi/Sith papooky!

21. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I had enought of this.What is it with you people?
    Nobody seems to be posting,at least in the threads i´m reading.
    Come on,post!
  22. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    By your command.
    (that's a semi-obscure reference to a 70's SW ripoff, BTW)

The ghostly Sith Lord turned to face his new adversary, a wizened old Jedi Knight, enslaved and weakened by the good side of the Force.

"Now this is truly blasphemous," Exar Kun intoned, "A Jedi aiding a Sith? The galaxy has degenerated into a sad state of affairs. I promise to restore things to the way that they are destined to be!" With that, the spectre lashed out at Obi-Wan with waves of baleful energy. The blast of shadowy lightning lanced toward the old Jedi-

Only to be reflected back on the Sith Lord. Obi-Wan smiled grimly as the ghost howled in agony. "Your hatred will find no hold upon me, Exar Kun!" Years ago, during the Clone Wars, Yoda had taught Obi-Wan certain techniques for dealing with the hateful energies of the dark side, including how to turn those sorceries against their wielder. In the aftermath of the exchange, smoke had welled up from the downed rubble.

Darth Vader, the living Dark Lord of the Sith, rose to his feet. He held nothing but disgust for this legendary figure of Sith history; moreover, one word from Exar Kun rang in his mind: destiny.

In a voice amplified as much by machinery as the Force, Lord Vader spoke once more, "You were once a great and mightly being, Exar Kun. You were once supreme among our order, but know this: I am the Chosen One. Do you comprehend what that means?"

Exar Kun's eyes widened with shock. The Chosen One? That was supposed to be a mythical entity, but here, now, he knew the truth of it. Were this any other time, he would have been filled with pride with the knowledge that the Chosen One had seen the truth and decided to serve the dark side of the Force. Unfortunately, the full might of the Chosen One was levelled against him now.

Meanwhile, the smoke from the battle coalesced into a second ghostly shape, the shimmering form of a short lobster-like humanoid. Exar Kun recognized the being as it hovered forward to grapple with him.

"Master Vodo!" Exar Kun shrieked. The short alien Jedi tangled his tentacle-like arms with the Sith Lord's.

"Yes, my apprentice. It means that at long last, you are defeated!" Meanwhile, Lord Vader called upon the Force, striking at Exar with it. The blast of energy hammered into the two struggling spirits, slamming them both into the crystal tower, shattering it with the impact. There was a long wail, eventually falling silent as the ghost of Exar Kun was annihalated.

Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi stood facing each other for a long while, neither speaking. Finally, Lord Vader broke the silence.

"I am leaving, and I am taking my daughter with me." The Dark Lord moved towards Leia's still-stunned form.

*Daughter,* Obi-Wan noted, *Not children. So he knows only part of the truth. Still,* "I cannot allow you to do that." The old Jedi moved to block the exit.

Lord Vader called his lightsaber to his hand, igniting it and shifting to a classic attack stance. "So be it, Obi-Wan. The circle will now be complete."

Obi-Wan ignited his own blade as well, moving to the classic answer stance. The blue light from his blade blended with that of his former Padawan's to bathe the cave in a strange purplish glow.

The Dark Lord of the Sith moved forward to strike.
    "Prepare to meet your destiny!"

23. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
  24. jedipati Force Ghost

star 3
    So... who wins? Does Vader find out about Luke? Does Vader win? Does Luke and Leia wake up? Ok enough questions. Now post more!
  25. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    I think my brain has shut down 8-]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.