main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

amp;quot;No Leia, I am your father" A pass-around Vader/Leia AU **Mulitple Updates 6/22**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Be lucky I don't have the temperment of Vader

*Apology accepted, Captain Needa...*

I forgive you, post soon!

-Empress

2. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    I second that Empress!Still waiting for that post! ;)

3. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    And waiting!

4. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    I´m redy to read it,when you´re ready to post it!

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    And up again!

-Empress

6. Scarlett

Scarlett Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2000
    Up once more!

7. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Up!Still waiting!

8. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    *whew* Finally made it back here! For part two of this post, picture the battle as if it were choreographed by Nick Gilliard, only slower, like the ESB battle

Alarm claxons blared all throughout the hidden fortress on Yavin Four. Star jockeys scrambled to their positions, for the dreaded moment had come: the Empire had arrived in force faster than the Rebels could evacuate.

General Dodonna had already given the tactical briefing: the system had been blockaded by a task force including four Imperial Star Destroyers and their support craft. In addition, two of the new Interdictor-class cruisers were present to seal off any avenues of escape.

Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Biggs Darklighter were all quick to intercept the general after the meeting. Dodonna was equally quick to answer their unspoken question.

"We've still no word from either General Kenobi, Leiutenant Skywalker, or Princess Leia. Luke & the Princess were out on Jedi training maneuvers when General Kenobi went after them, presumably to retrieve them. There's been no response from their comlinks." The old general paused pensively. "Worst-case scenario is that they've already fallen to an advanced ground force."

Chewbacca howled plaintively. "Chewie's right," the Corellian translated, "we don't know that for sure. I'm gonna go after them!" Already, the smuggler was moving towards an armed landspeeder in the hangar bay. Biggs had nearly caught up with them when Han pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Oh no," the smuggler scolded, "were do you think you're goin', kid?"

"Hey, in case you hadn't noticed, Luke's my friend, too!" Biggs retorted.

"Yeah, and he's gonna need your help. Look, I ain't got time to argue with ya on this, but wer're all gonna need some help blastin' our way outta this hole." Biggs paused for a moment, then began to head for his x-wing.

"Alright, you're right; we don't have time to argue." Looking back, he called out to Han "May the Force be with you."

Meanwhile, Chewbacca was trying to squeeze into the passenger seat of the speeder, a place clearly not designed for Wookies.

"Oh, not you too!" Han muttered. "Chewie, get back to the Falcon and get her ready to run. You're my backup." The Wookie huffed a complaint back at Han, but untangled himself from the landspeeder; he appeared somewhat relieved to be free of the relatively tiny seats.

"Do I have to think of everything around here?" Han wondered aloud as the speeder roared out into the jungle.

9. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Yeah, I'd about forgotten about Han, Biggs, and the rest. **HINT** This is a pass-around, so if anyone can write good starfighter stuff, that'd be great. We can swap ideas via my private messages.

Thought I'd at least get that last bit posted, lest my computer wigs again. Anyway, here's part II

Darth Vader pressed the attack, driving Obi-Wan back out of the cave/prison with a flurry of blows, back out into the ruins. The old Jedi was being hammered by the ferocity of the attack, even letting the impact of one blow spin him in a complete circle. The Dark Lord brought his crimson blade down in a viscious overhand chop, meant to cleave his former master from skull to waistline. Obi-Wan was able to parry the blow, but the impact forced him to his knees. The Jedi was able to recover sufficiently to attempt to sweep Vader's legs with his azure blade, but the Sith Lord was able to whirl away.

The two combatants were evenly matched. The older Jedi was no longer able to use the acrobatic style of his youth, but neither could Lord Vader afford to spare the attention to call upon his considerable telekinetic powers.

Meanwhile, Leia recovering from the effects of Exar Kun's insinuations and the subsequent Force battle, rose to her feet unsteadily. Retrieving her blaster, she moved towards the sound of clahing lightsabers. Her stride was uneven at first, but was gaining in strength. Luke, followed shortly thereafter, but he too was shaken, and had suffered more from the previous battle.

The two warriors took advantage of the momentary pause to assess each others abilities.

"Your powers are weak, old man," Vader observed. "When I left you, I was but the learner; but now, I am the master." Obi-Wan merely smiled sadly in response. His former pupil was brilliant as ever, but the crucial step towards true enlightenment was still missing.

"Vader, you perceive the true nature of the Force as little as a utensil perceives the taste of food. If I strike you down, you will cease to exist. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." The old Jedi spoke with the calm assurance of one to whom death was merely another sensation to experience, like sleeping or making love.

Lord Vader renewed the offensive, but Obi-Wan neither geve nor took ground, content to merely brush the attacks aside. Vader was definately the younger and stronger opponent, and was fueled by the power of the dark side, but Obi-Wan had the benefit of his greater years of experience.

"You were a fool to train your Padawans so close to Exar Kun. Having more than one apprentice has dulled your attention. Or perhaps," he taunted, "you secretly yearned for them to turn to the dark side as I did, so that you could see the power that you are afraid to use yourself."

Obi-Wan could sense Leia drawing near, and knew that Luke wasn't far behind. The irony was not lost on Obi-Wan, the circle would be complete: light had fallen to darkness, but in turn gave birth to the light.

Those thoughts were banished now, bringing his focus to the here and now as Master Qui-Gon used to admonish him decades ago. There would be no doubts as there once were. He would defeat this Dark Lord of the Sith, as he had defeated another long ago.

It was Vader's turn to go on the defensive now, his blade being knocked harmlessly high by his shorter opponent. Obi-Wan was battering at his former Padawan with a brilliant combination of attacks. He twirled his blade in for the finishing moves-

-And parried a blaster bolt meant for him. "Get away from my father!" Leia yelled. Obi-Wan could feel the satisfaction rippling from Vader.

The Dark Lord motioned the Princess toward the shuttle nearby. "This is between us, my daughter; go." Hesitating, she eventually complied, keeping her blaster aimed at the old Jedi as the two resumed their struggle.

Obi-Wan battled on grimly, but he knew the battle was lost. If he defeated Vader, he would still have to

10. Darth Padme

Darth Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 1999
    Yay! A post! Ah, now that Obi-Wan is one with the Force, what will happen to Luke? Leia is obviously on her father's side, but when will Luke find out that Vader is also his father and Leia is his sister? He's not going to be too happy about it, that's certain. This should be quite interesting. I'll be watching! Hope to see the next post soon! :)

11. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Leia don´t!
    Please!
    Get out of there while you can!Bouth of you run!
    I cant stand this.Talk about clifhanger´s!
    Post more soon please!

12. Darth_ChibiChibi

Darth_ChibiChibi Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2000
    HUZZAH!! A post, and a good one, at that!! Hehe... I'm pretty sure Leia's gone Dark Side, but I'm not at all bothered by that. I always thought she had good potential in being evil. :::snickers maniacally:::

Hehe... I guess now Luke's even more royally screwed than before, now that he's got to face his dad AND sister. Hmm... I'm beginning to wonder if an alternate title for 'Star Wars' could've been "Let's See How Many Things Can Go Wrong For Luke Before He Snaps".

13. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    In the words of Obi-Wan Kenoby:
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

14. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    In the words of Simba as he witnessed his father's fall:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No Leia to dark side!!!

Humph...oh well, you've got me hooked. Post again soon.

-Empress

15. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Pleeeaaaase post soon!

16. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    This is going to be a busy weekend for me: I've got a startup business, and I'm going to a seminar all day tomorrow, plus my business mentor is in town from Jersey...

17. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  18. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
  19. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  20. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Go up!
    BTW how much time 'till the next post?

21. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Well, I'm hoping to be able to sneak something in this afternoon or tomorrow. I've been neglecting "Alhana's Travels" as well...

22. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Neglecting both fanfics, you are, ashamed you should be, hyper am I, therefore talk like Yoda, I will.

-Empress

23. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    A post would really be apreciated.
    This afternoon rigth? :)

24. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Quickie

Luke was still howling with rage as he ignited his father's lightsaber, charging to attack Lord Vader. His grief knew no bounds. The monster who had once killed his father and ordered the deaths of his foster-family had now killed his master and corrupted Leia!

The Dark Lord of the Sith was momentarily taken aback by the ferocity of this new assault. Obi-Wan had taught his apprentice well; the Padawan fought with many of the same moves as their shared master. *The Force was amazingly strong with this one as well. It will be a shame to destroy him* Vader mused inwardly as he fended Luke off.

Something caught his attention however. With a brilliant flourish of crimson energy, Lord Vader severed Luke's hand at the wrist. Luke screamed and doubled over in agony as the Sith Lord extinguished his own lightsaber.

Vader kneeled down to retrieve the Padawan's fallen lightsaber, examining the grisly prize for a long while. Then, turning slightly, he gazed into the eyes of the defeated apprentice. He saw many familiar things there: hatred, fear, pain, grief. There was something else about this boy that disturbed him, something he couldn't place, or didn't want to. His own face looking back at him, perhaps?

Wordlessly, the Sith Lord rose and turned towards the shuttle. Why was he leaving this boy? he asked himself. Clearly he had enough training from Obi-Wan to pose a threat to the Empire; after all, he had destroyed the Death Star. Still, he rationalized, there was much anger in him, a trait that could be useful given a chance to take root and fester...

25. Ladyx_los

Ladyx_los Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2000
    (Shivers) This is getting GOOD. Thank you greatly, and UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.