main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA An Afternoon at the Movies with Mos Everett Cantina

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    We are planning to go see a matinee of Big Fish at the Everett 9 Theater (that's the one not at the mall but just behind Applebees on Everett Mall Way)
    This Saturday the 17th, time TBD, movie houses post their weekend sched on Thursday so check back here on Thursday for the exact time, it will be between 2 and 4 pm sometime or as close to that as we can get
    We are planning to go see a matinee of Big Fish at the Everett 9 Theater (that's the one not at the mall but just behind Applebees on Everett Mall Way)
    This Saturday the 17th, time TBD, movie houses post their weekend sched on Thursday so check bac here on Thursday for the exact time, it will be between 2 and 4 pm sometime or as close to that as we can get

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Okay so, here is the scoop
    This Saturday The 17th, to see Big Fish
    Those of you wishing to join us, we are going to meet in the Lobby of The Everett Nine theater 830 S.E. Everett Mall Way, Everett WA 98208 (that's the one behind applebees, not the one at the mall) at 1:00 pm after we get our tickets. (FYI- I am going to try and arrive early enough to get my tickets, and get my snacks before that) Then we will go in and find seats together, anyone getting here late should be able to find us if the movie hasn't yet started

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Good Job Kate!

See you there!

(Wonders if they have any applications....)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.