main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

An Ahsoka Tano anthology film?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    What do you think about that? Should they make one? Is she now enough of a major character in the SWU to warrant her own film?

And if they did...

When should it be set?

What should it be about?

What actress should portray her? (Assuming that it would be a live action movie.)

Thoughts...?

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    They should just animate her missing 12 episodes from TCW.

Hell, I'd watch that in a cinema!

3. TheNerdyOne_

TheNerdyOne_ Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2015
    I would love an Ashoka anthology film about her travels between TCW and Rebels so much. I think Ashley Eckstein pulls off Ashoka pretty well, not to mention it would mean we get the same voice.

[​IMG]

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I doubt the crew behind TCW and Rebels would have the time right now to devote it on a future Ahsoka anthology. Not to say it would never happen. It's a better bet to assume at some point we'd see a novelization and/or comic series. Those seem to be popular nowadays.

5. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    I think Ahsoka and Darth Maul (post episode 1) are two characters that should be exclusive to the TV shows, otherwise people who go to the movies will be really confused. Maul surviving and Anakin having a padawan are two things that would completely take people out of the movie if they've never seen the show, and that's the last thing Disney wants. All we need is an animated Siege of Mandalore arc, and that should answer all our questions.

6. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    I like the comic series idea. I read Kanan Vol. 1 and really liked it. I could see an Ahsoka comic or novel telling either untold stories from TCW or the time between TCW & Rebels. I'd prefer a comic.

I agree with this. I like Ahsoka (more than Maul) but they should be kept within the animated realm or comic/novel due to the points mentioned, it'd confuse casual fans and make more problems for Disney. Right now you can see the movies on their own and be fine.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Either take this discussion to the Anthology forum or the General Star Wars thread here in TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.