main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA An announcement

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Hi, all! I know it's been a while since I posted, but I've been lurking, so I've been here.

Anyway, I have an announcement: I am stepping down as chapter rep for Outlanders' Haven. I will be moving in the next few weeks, to Roanoke, VA. I'll still be attending the NE FanForce Awards banquet (job permitting). Darth_Raptor will be taking the reins now.

I just want to say thank you to all of you. When DR and I decided to start this chapter, we had no idea where it would lead, and while it hasn't been a huge endeavor, it's certainly been a fun and worthwhile one, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Meeting other Star Wars fans, making new friends and helping the community is what FanForce is all about, and it's been an honor and a privilege to serve as your chapter rep.

Thanks, everyone! I'll see you at Comicon!!!!!

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Good luck in VA! Your not too far away to not visit ;)

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Good luck! *HUGS*

I'll miss you!!! I always looked forward to seeing you at meetings. You were always so nice and you always made me laugh! You're a joy to be around! I know you'll be a success where ever you go in life!

I'll be looking forward to seeing you at the Comicon! And you better make me laugh! :p

Stay in touch with us on the boards!!! *hugs you again*

4. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    I hope the move to Roanoke treats you well bud. Best of luck and God bless you. =)

-Dot

5. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Thanks for everything you've done Ithorian, and I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors. I have made the change over to Darth_Raptor and will get them acclimated to their new duties :)

6. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Good luck Ithorian!
    I will always remember the cool parody songs you sang at last year's FF awards. [face_laugh]

And, congrats Darth_Raptor! =D=

~Doc_Bev

7. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Congrats on the job buddy!! Sorry to see you go, but I think you'll like Roanoke. I used to live in Blacksburg, and we spent a lot of time in Roanoke. Sometimes I really miss it down there.

It's been great knowing you, dude !!

Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.