main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

An Anthem Deferred

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by The Musical Jedi, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Just boosting this up so it's not completely buried by the time I get my act together to add the link.

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Stupid me!! Finally get back around to reading this thread and find it all done, ended complete...
    *bangs head on keyboard*

Those were awesome posts. Qui-Gon's thoughts on dreams he once had, his feelings for Raven and then my favorite, Master Shioc's visit with her former Padawan. It was everything I'd hoped for and I had tears in my eyes when she welcomed her back to the Order. The epilogue was fabulous too.

As for the prequel... I agree with getting some posts done first then starting a new thread with a link. :) :)

3. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Musical Jedi, when do you graduate??? Will you be going on the music school? :D

4. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    I graduate tomorrow! :D I'm so excited. Actually, right now I'm thinking about majoring in psychology as a basis for medical school. I had to do a persuasive research paper over something, and I choose using music in medicine and based the whole thing on The Mozart Effect, so I think I'll probably end up minoring in music to be able to integrate that stuff. So yes and no, I'll be going to music school. ;)

5. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    Congratulations Musical :D ... soo what's this medical school ... psychology .. Mozarts effect ...

Does that mean that besides going into the heads of the people you write .. you're soon going to go into the head of real people ??

Excellent ! ! My mother always wanted her son (that's me) to go to a medical school. Unfortunately her son has an aversion to anthing that smells like a hospital ! (yes hospitals smell - and they all have that unique smell that makes me faint :( ) ... anyway why was I saying this .. ahh yes

Congratualations and best wishes for success in your next enterprise.

the Admiral
    (who will be posting soon as he's dying to know more about the Kenobi Maul)

6. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    *laughs* What would you like to know about Kenobi Maul? ;) Thank you for your well-wishes!

It's up, the prequel! :)

To Walk Away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.