main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX An apology.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I am posting this as an apology to everyone who I'm sure were offended by my words earlier today. I was out of line and completely immature and childish to voice any opinion of anyone else over a public forum.

I did not exhibit discretion or intelligence with my earlier post, and was inconsiderate to others who read these forums. I have let down the Fanforce and said things I cannot undo. I let my feelings override my common sense and gentlemanly nature.

This was behavior not becoming of a Vice-Chancellor of the Fanforce. That is why I ask to step down and nominate Brent in my place. I think he would be a much more fitting candidate than I have been recently.

I have no excuse for my actions. I have hurt us as a group and respectfully ask for your forgiveness for this incident as well as the issue with Nick. I don't know what to say.

I will be at the meeting, unless asked to otherwise not be there. I'll just be quieter than usual.

Thank You, and again I am sorry.

2. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    I certainly meant no disrespect or slight to anyone on the above referenced posting.

I was simply showing an overabundance of pride in our group and all the good things that we do and we are attempting to do.

So if it seemed that my comments were over the top as well then I also apologize....

3. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Marselles,

All of this stuff went on while I was at work, and I'm sorry I wasn't around to help control the damage. It did get out of hand, but we all make mistakes and get carried away sometimes. I understand your excitement and enthusiasm for our group. You are like the heart and soul of Fan Force, the one who reminds all of us of why we love these movies and why we love to sit around and hang out with other people who feel the same way. To even suggest that we wouldn't want you at the meeting nearly leaves me in tears. Of course, we want you there! It's never the same without you.

As for your resignation as Vice-Chancellor, I'll leave that up to you and the rest of the group, and we'll put it up to a vote.

To paraphrase Vader...Apology accepted, Marselles...
    "Don't fail me again, Admiral. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

Lisa

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I'm ok now, the Toys R Us thing made me feel way better. I know we are doing good things. I will stay Vice-Chancellor.

5. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    And become Chancellor in the future right? You should do it man.

Lord Sinner Out

"Do Not Fail Me Again"

6. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Never. Lisa should stay Empress/Chancellor for life. This group has become more powerful than ever with her at the helm.

7. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Ok. Well, you make a pretty good Vice Chancellor. You rock man. Hey that cake was great wadn't it?

Lord Sinner Out

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    MMMMMMMMMM. CAAAAAAAAKE GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! NNNNNG!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.