main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends An Awakening (Possible EP7 Spoilers, One-Shot)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Losaand-Vreste, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Losaand-Vreste

Losaand-Vreste Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2014
    30 Years after Endor, First Order Star Destroyer-class starship “Devastator”

A lone figure stares out into the void of space, tangled in a web of deep meditation. He was dressed in robes, dark like fabric sewn from darkness itself. Something felt different in the Force, something rippling to his attention. Images flash in his mind. A desert world, an old man, a young scavenger, a lightsaber with a blue blade.

“At last.” Comes a deep whisper from his throat.
    He presses a couple buttons on the console of his throne, a holographic image projecting itself before him. A younger man, dressed in darkness, and helmeted with a visage inspired by the Darth of years past. The younger’s hologram kneeled, mask facing the hooded figure before him.

“My apprentice…” The older began, “There has been an awakening. Have you felt it? The dark side….and the light.”

“Yes, my lord. I have felt it as well.”

“Good. Go forth to Jakku, my most loyal knight. There you shall find an old man, who is accompanied by a young scavenger. The Force is strong in her. Do not underestimate her. Use all that I have taught you, my apprentice.”

“Understood, Supreme Leader. Kylo Ren out.”

The hologram shimmered out, and the Supreme Leader smiled to himself. His thoughts drifted to the old man from his visions.

“It’s been years, hasn’t it?” He mused out loud to himself, “On the run, but now I’ve found you.”

He stood and walked about his chamber, filled to the brim with his collection. Old Sith and Jedi texts, artifacts from the Clone Wars, stormtrooper armor from the era of Emperor Palpatine. But there was one in his collection that brought a simmer in his blood. A Mandalorian helm, in the Nite Owls style, the pink coloring on it all but faded after many decades of wear and tear.

“At last, I have found you, Master.” The Supreme Leader said with venom,”And I shall make you pay. For turning her…and the rest of them against me.”

The Supreme Leader could still hear their screams for mercy. Especially her. He raised his hand, touching two scars from his youth. His face may have been turned haggard from immersion into the Dark Side, but the Inquisitor’s mark was still left on him after all these years. The once bright blue eyes of that boy from Lothal were replaced by the orange-red of the Supreme Leader.

“Sabine…I will avenge you."

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    OH.WOW. o_O Ezra as...Snoke?!

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fascinating!!!!! Will watch this if it continues. :D