main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE An idea...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I was just scoping out Indy's board and came across an idea for our site. As some of you know, I'm in the process of building a SW room to house my collection. Anyhoo, their idea was to have member's post pictures of their collections. Anyone think we should do something similar? None of us collect the exact same things, so it could be rather interesting. Any takers?

2. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    I think this is a neat idea! I don't have much myself, but I've heard that some of you have sizeable collections of toys, and/or collectables! I'm thinking of close up shots of your favorites, or most prized possessions. I've seen those pics of people posed in those far off shots sitting in the middle of their collections, and they aren't fun to look at, cause you can't see any stuff. I wanna see close up shots of your ugly mugs, next to your stuff!

3. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I have no idea how we'd do it, but we could have a picture of each of us amidst our collections and folks could scroll across the picture to highlight different things for a larger picture. Anyone know how to make a link within a picture?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.