main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

An Important Message About the Las Vegas Fan Force and This Forum

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by MoronDude, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

The Las Vegas Fan Force will be undergoing some changes this week. In response to some concerns our Southwest USA RSA, Sideshow212, has with the infrequency of activity associated with the Las Vegas Fan Force, Talon_Wolfe and I have discussed and agreed on a way to create a much stronger Fan Force chapter. I have personally spoken with two of the original founding members of the Las Vegas Fan Force, Axia_Euxine (formerly DarthRaith) and Protoss72000, and they both expressed the same feelings that I have.

On Friday, January 23rd, the Las Vegas Fan Force and the Henderson Fan Force will merge and officially be known as the Southern Nevada Fan Force. This merger will make for a stronger, better Fan Force in which we will have the name recognition of the Las Vegas Fan Force coupled with the steady activity of the Henderson Fan Force.

Now, some aspects of the joining had to be worked out with our RSA, who was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire process. Here are the major changes:

1. The Henderson board will be changed to the Southern Nevada board. The threads from each board cannot be merged, unfortunately, but Sideshow will archive the Las Vegas boards and put it with the other inactive boards.

2. Talon_Wolfe will be the official City Rep for the Southern Nevada Fan Force. He fought for dual CRs, but the higher-ups wouldn't allow it. I made the decision to give Talon-Wolfe the position... and with it, the colors, but I will get the Title: Founding CR. While Talon_Wolfe is the official CR, we will both get together for planning events and other Fan Force business.

3. The Southern Nevada Fan Force?s nickname will be the Twin Suns Syndicate (TSS), because Talon_Wolfe owns the domain name and, to be quite honest, Bothan Spynet was the only thing DarthRaith and I could agree on.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, and I?ll answer them ASAP.

Thank you, and May the Force be with you,
    MoronDude

2. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    i would like to say thanks to morondude for all of his hard work in las vegas. with him and TW working together in the new chapter, i am certain that it will become one of the best and biggest chapters in all of fanforce!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.