main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga An Important Mission: Obi-Wan and Bail Organa's wife

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Starburstlvr, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    Actually, I thought it would be interesting to develop and even more solid relationship with Obi-Wan and the Organa family so I conceived of this idea. This is only just the very beginning. With a hint of revelations and things to come.
    -------------------------------------------
    ?I need your help Obi-Wan.? Bail Organa?s face, although stoic, could not hide the fear that rippled through the Force and hit Obi-Wan like a tidal wave. He was surprised, for he had never sensed these feelings coming from the Viceroy and Senator from Alderaan. He and Bail had been through many battles in defense of the Republic ? and never once these feelings...

?This is not a military mission. It?s more of a personal favor.?

In that moment, Obi-Wan knew. He quickly sat down beside the senator and clasped his hands together resting them on his lap.

?Is she alright?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Yes, of course. Maia is a strong woman and strong willed.?

?Then why the fear, Senator??

Bail quickly looked over to Obi-Wan. A quick smile escaped his lips. ?I forgot for a moment that you were a Jedi Knight.?

?I apologize. I didn?t mean to intrude.?

?Don?t. Fear is difficult to disguise and easily detectable. I have a classified mission that I am undertaking soon, and Maia will take over the duties as Senator until my return.?

?If more protection is your request, then I will contact the Council immediately.?

?There is no need for that. Maia has refused. She knows the Jedi Council is dealing with more important matters now than protecting a former Jedi, but I insisted that she have some sort of extra protection when attending this meeting.?

?Can?t this meeting be postponed??

?I?m afraid not, old friend. The meeting is between the Loyalist committee and the Supreme Chancellor.?

?Who else??

?As well as representatives of the Confederacy.?

?Dooku??

?No, but he will be dealt with shortly. My concern lay with the Trade Federation and Commerce Guild. We have tried desperately the past two and a half years to convince them to align themselves with the Republic. This meeting will prove the most important yet. We actually have a positive outcome within our grasp. And in light of Senator Amidala?s absence, Alderaan must be represented. Our voice must be heard.?

Obi-Wan knew Padme and Bail often spoke in one powerful voice. Their planets and cultures were quite similar, and therefore their viewpoints on the current crisis were identical. Obi-Wan understood, as Bail did, that an absence of both would prove harmful to the negotiation process ? and detrimental to this meeting.

2. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    Sounds good so far?

3. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Yes it does Starburstlvr :). I hope there will be more?

You've addressed an area I haven't seen too often in fan fics-that of Obi Wan's involvement in transporting the children (Luke and Leia)

So, do continue... :)

I'd like to see where this goes! :D

Humaira

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.