main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY An incredible little short story of the typical Geek mind.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Zannah, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Geeks be proud. We are the motivation which sends human kind forward.

I received the following link from a freind of mine in my private e-mail. Wow.... "Thank You Bill"!

Geeks, be loud and proud! A nice surprise imbedded in this wonderful story of the scientific mind held within most Geeks, is a warm and uplifting ending which we "all" also strive for. And in the mean time... you are very much alive. So keep on having fun. I know that I will. ... And that is my fondest wish for my children. >;~)

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/video/modern-collector-mark-glassy/

I've been watching this over and over and over. I love this man. He reminds me of my Father..... that is a "rarity". (Its almost like my Da speaking to me again) ... And I can feel this gentleman clear threw the vid.
    When someone hurts your feelings for being the incredible and wonderful individual you are, ignore them.

They are NOT worthy. Smile.... let that inner light shine, and walk on... keep on walking. There is someone out there who needs your special kind of light. Especially the person who insulted, they just don't realize it.

Remember that. ;)

And as always, The Force Be With You. >;~)