main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC An interesting Joke I came across during my Research

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mordtat, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    ?The social historian Hermann Glaser first heard the following joke in 1941.? (LeBor 37)

An SS man says to a Jew in a concentration camp, ?You will die today, but I will give you one last chance. I have a class eye. If you can tell which one, I will spare you.?

The Jew looks at the SS man and says, ?It is the left one, sir.?

?How did you guess??

The Jew replies, ?It looked more human.?

This joke was told in 1941 by a German citizen. They knew of what was going on. My final comment I made in my research paper I will post and I would like some feed back on what you guys think.

2. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    "I have come to the conclusion that the Holocaust can not be explained by one simple answer. Shoah is the product of a woven blanket of fear, hate, envy and pride. These human flaws are the missing pieces in the moral and ethical values of human beings. When the reward becomes heavier than what the foundation can support, people are then corrupted and become less than human." -Cameron Braxton 2005

3. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    I have heard of that joke before...My dad used to tell it. And your final conclusion, very sad to admit, but very true!!! I would love to read that paper sometime.

4. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    LOL that was funny hehe, sad but funny...

5. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Your conclusion was good... I had a better word than "good" but i cant remember it. >.< Oh well...

6. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    The conclusion is sadly true and the joke is again accurate albeit sadly. As per the paper: I hope it comes out well and that you get a good grade on it

7. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    I bet the first guy to say it got chuckles all around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.