main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

An introduction of sorts

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sithlord715, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithlord715

Sithlord715 Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2009
    Greetings everyone,

If you haven't guessed or seen already, I go by Sithlord715, but my real name is Adam, so feel free to address me as such (that is, if you remember, lol). I decided to join this board, finally, after years of lurking it. I'm probably one of the hugest SW nerds out there (I've loved the Trilogy for as long as I can remember), and knowledge-wise, there is little I don't know.....seriously, it's to the point where I can go through wookieepedia and the SW Encyclopedia and know 90% of the material in those archives...it's a bit sad, lol

Let's see...obviously, I'm a fan of the Sith, but am also a fan of select Jedi (such as Luke and Katarn). Furthermore, I'm a huge fan of the Mandalorians and of course, the Fett man

In the "real" world, if you will, I'm a Comp Sci major at The University of Pittsburgh. I'm also a big music buff, my favorite genres being Industrial (Harsh EBM and TBM being my favorite sub-genres) and Metal (Melodic Death, Folk, and Black being my favorite sub-genres). I play guitar, synths, and drums, and I also am a local Dj here in Pittsburgh.

If any of you wish to hit me up on the ever so popular myspace, my page is located at: www.myspace.com/ddrfreak715 (dont judge, I made it a LONG time ago). As for discussion boards, you'll most likely find me on the EU, TV, and video game boards.

So yeah....that's about it. I look forward to discussing that which we love most (well, ONE of the things we love most) with all of you, and as always, may the force serve you well

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello, Adam! I'm a big EU fan too, I'll look forward to seeing you over on the EUC board. If you need any help finding your way around just give us a shout.:)

3. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    A fellow computer science nerd, eh? We don't serve programmers in these parts, but we may make an exception with additional bribe money.

We're just going to have to ask you to leave your code in the corner closet in the back hallway.

4. Sithlord715

Jan 12, 2009
    Thanks you two. And no worries, I shall leave the coding at the door, lol

5. lokust

lokust Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2008
    Welcome aboard Adam! I dig your Bane Icon, He is my Fave from the EU.
    Every one is very helpful here. Just keep your eye on that Trika She is a sneaky one! :p

Have fun!
    -Lokust

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sithlord715! :)

How is it possible to lurk here for years? Wow! :eek:

If you know almost everything of SW, I suggest to join one or two of the various trivia games at these boards. You'll find questions, you have to look up and some you know by heart. I think it'll be lots of fun for you. :D

Since you're from Pittsburgh, I suggest to visit your local FanForce (FF). It's lots of fun to meet other SW fans from your area. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask us, if you have any questions! :)

7. Sithlord715

Jan 12, 2009
    Thanks guys, and thanks for that link skiara, much appreciated! I'll definitely have to sign up for those trivia games at some point

8. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    Welcome to the forums! :D

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Welcome, Adam! Great to see another Star Wars nerd around here!! :D

10. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Welcome Adam. :D

Feel free to drop in on the Mando thread over at the EU Community, we always like to see new faces. [face_batting]
    Olarom, vod; or something to that effect.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.