main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA An Introduction...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by wookiesrus, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookiesrus

wookiesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    Hi all.../waves, just moved up from California not too long ago and would love to join in the fun with everyone. I'm currently stationed down here at McChord AFB and I'm loving the climate of this state so far.

I was introduced to the Star Wars life when I stood in that loooong line back in '77 with my parents ( yeah, I just dated myself ), and I've been enjoying it ever since ( I even thought the Holiday Special was excellent :-B )

Anyway, being in the military I've never really run across anyone with my interests, and I've kinda turned into a "closet Star Wars fan" as I've risen in ranks...well, I'm ready to come out of the closet, LOL [face_laugh] ,okay get your minds out of the gutter :D

I've already said hi to JediYvette...well actually I picked her brains out with all my volume of questions (thanks again), and hopefully I'll be able to meet and greet most of you.

Take care all,
    James

2. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Welcome again. :)

3. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    You are most welcome

4. Rishadq

Rishadq Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    Wookie Dude,

Welcome to the FanForce, as one old dude to another :)

(Yes, I was there with my daddy back in '76 when he took me to see Episode IV)

- Old Fart Q

5. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Welcome. :)

6. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    Hello and welcome though I am not from the Seattle area it is always good to see another fellow WA Star Wars fan.

Oh and any plans to come up there are on hold till say march or april :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.