main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey An Invitation From DB 516 for an Event This Saturday, May 28, 2005

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Docking Bay 516 will be hosting the Farmingdale Stadium 10 theater for a second time during showings of Revenge of The Sith.

Date Saturday, May 28, 2005, from 12 Noon to 8 PM. We'd love to see lots of people there, especially folks with costumes.

20 Michael Avenue, Farmingdale, NY, 11735
    631-755-0940

We will be there from noon onward, but people should feel free to show up whenever they can. Everyone is invited.

Activities
    We will be promoting DB 516, AeroSith, and general Star Wars fandom with a table display similar to what we had at I-CON. Activities for theater patrons will include:
    - Photos with members in costume
    - Photos with cardboard stand-ups
    - Shoot or Peg Jar Jar With Sticky Darts

Dinner at 8 PM. Join us out for an informal club dinner at a nearby diner.

Then watch the movie!
    We'll return to the theater for a 10 PM or 11 PM showing. It should be a great day.

Driving directions:
    From the Southern State Pkwy: Exit 32 North onto Route 110. The theater is .2 miles on the left. Look for it behind the Starbucks. Don't forget to stop at Burger King (which is between the Parkway and the theater) to get your SW toys with the purchase of a value meal.

From the L. I. E.: Exit South onto Route 110. The theater is 1.5 miles on the right. Look for it behind the Starbucks. Don't forget to stop at Burger King (which is between the L.I.E and the theater) to get your SW toys with the purchase of a value meal.

For more information visit http://boards.theforce.net/Long_Island,_NY/b10387/19892496/?0 or feel free to email DB 516's president, ark3@email.com, or DB 516's Chapter Representative, chapterrep@db516.com.

We hope to see you there!

2. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    the alien is in the shop for repairs otherwise I'd bring him back for his return to L.I.!!!! So it's scout time! I'll be there!

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Dana, I wish I didn't have to work, because I'd love to be there!

I hope you guys have a great event!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.