main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA An invitation to Disneyland

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Hey Orange County,

Phoenix Fan Force is going on a group trip to Disneyland on February 22 and 23rd and we'd like to invite you and The Pacific Region to join us. The details are here, we're still debating really on what to do for the 23rd. We hope to hear from you, thanks.

-Void

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I'll be going so I hope I can meet some of you I haven't met before, and see those I have met again! :D

3. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    In in on the 23rd. I'm gonna try and talk the wife into going with also.

We will be discussing this on Sunday at our meeting as well.

4. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    oooh, I have no real plans that weekend... I could go either day (but not both, I need to work one day).

I have a pass, too. :)

Anyways, I think this'd be great! I'd love to met you all. Whateveb the most CA people are going, is when I'll go.

Well, 90% sure I can go. :)

EDIT: Sunday is definitely better for me

5. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    it would be really great to get together with you guys. my wife, sister and i are definately going on sunday.

6. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    If I can get enough together, I'd love to join you all. Which park are they going to? Even though Disneyland is fun, I'm a big California Adventures fan ;) I could go on Soarin Over California over and over for 24-7! (I need to buy a year pass).

7. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    If you are going to get a pass, Britt, only 2-park passes are available anymore.

8. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Hey guys, glad you can make it. Can you post in the main thread saying "yes I'll be there (when)" so I can get an accurate head count ? Thanks.

9. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    I'll will most likley be there (It's going to be Sunday right?). I need to look into buying a pass.

10. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Wish I had the $$ for a pass right now...But there is that special going on...Two parks, any two days for the price of one...

11. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    As a group saturday and sunday morning, at appx 1000 both days, we will be meeting in the area between Disney and California Adventure...there is a large red brick courtyard area by the ticketing booths. The PFF will be in official shirts saturday at least and probably recognizable sunday too. My mobile number is 480.510.3043, you can call that to contact us and we can exchange any other numbers on site, or you can PM your to me.

Please post on the thread if you know you're going and say "I will be there Saturday, Sunday, or both"

12. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    I will be there Sunday. I'm willing to carpool with anyone from the OC fan force who doesn't want to pay to park. Warning, I've got a Toyota Corolla, so I can only really fit 4 others (back seat will be tight with 3, but it'll work). We could always stuff some people in the trunk :-D

Between now and then, if I get a year pass, I'll get the parking pass as well.

13. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Just want to make sure that if you're going...write down my cell # from above in case there are any problems in meeting up. Feel free to call me ahead of time if you have any questions. I'm really looking forward to having a blast with you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.