Seattle, WA An invitation to Emerald Squadron for Friday April 13th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Mos Everett is going to have a Movie Night on Friday the 13th in April. But this is a movie night with a twist. We will be watching the Original Star Wars and play a drinking game along with it (now, drinking alcohol is not mandatory, we will have mocktails there as well) There will also be a contest for the best Star Wars themed cocktail (Or mocktail if you prefer), so if you want to enter, bring the ingredients you will need to make it and share with the rest of us. Oh, and you must be 21 if you intend to drink any alcohol.

The Party is at Cate?s (who would be me) house in South Everett and will begin at 6pm- There will be a potluck dinner beforehand, we don?t want people drinking on an empty stomach, so bring food to share if you are coming for dinner, but people can show up pretty much anytime after 6pm, we probably won?t start the movie and game until closer to 8pm (possibly 7 if there is a clamoring for it).

PM me for directions and address if you want to come.

The thread about it in the Mos Everett forum is here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/everett_wa/b10555/26319310/p1/?3
  2. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    Anyone else interested? :D
  3. DetShogan Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    So, any interest in this? Don?t worry if you still aren?t sure, it?s two weeks away after all. I just wanted to pop in and say that I will be gone (at Norwescon) from Thursday April 5th through Sunday April 8th, so if anyone PM?s me to get address and directions to the party during that time, it won?t be until the following Monday when I get online to check the PM?s. But I will get back to you ASAP after I get home from the con

5. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
  6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Only 3 more days till friday the 13th! anyone else need address and directions? PM me

-Cate-
  7. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am curious if any one here is still interested in this ...
  8. DetShogan Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah ... it seems to have died ...
  10. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    But if it happens again, I am game. :)
  11. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just noticed I posted my comment in the wrong thread [face_blush]
Thread Status: