An Invitation to Star Wars fans in all of South Florida

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by stacey113, Aug 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello, I am Stacey113, a member of The Fandomenace. The Fandomenace is the Ft. Lauderdale area Star Wars fanclub. We are always looking for new members to have fun and enjoy our love for George Lucas's grand saga. Our club has many functions. 2 weeks ago we had our first dice and paper roleplay at Lost Realms in Boca. It was my first experience with RPGs and I had a blast! I can hardly wait until the next session! On sept.2 we are having a BBQ/ birthday party for Axton Tredway,our VP and gamemaster.We will aso be a major presence at the Vulkon sci-fi convention being held Sept 14-16 at the Sheraton Ft. Laud.airport hotel. If you would like any information about The Fandomenace, Please contact us at
    Fandomenace@webtv.net
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    We have changed our e-mail address to Fandomenace@msn.com. I finally grew up and got a computer and ditched the Webtv.
  3. SNS Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    The Fandomenace has reorganized and elected new officers. We are forming a membership committee in the next few weeks. Anyone who is interested in joining us should private message me and I will share the details with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.