main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO An Invitation

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nikana-, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    The Darksaber Jedi Knights have invited the members of Springfield Fan Force to their next meeting.

Where: The Library Center, Harrison Room
    When: Saturday, May 28
    Time: 6pm - 9pm

I'm planning on attending and I hope to see some of you there as well.

:)

2. Darth_Trip

Darth_Trip Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2003
    i will be out of town for Memorial Day weekend.....so i'll have to pass

3. LapsusDeHeaven

LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    Im totally in.

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    The who?

5. DrinkerOfLives

DrinkerOfLives Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I'm going... 'cuz LapsusDeHeaven's going. :p

6. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Unfortunately, I'm closing... :(

7. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I hope to see everyone that can make it tomorrow. We will be meeting in the harrison room of the Main Library center on south campbell from 6-9 pm. The harrison room is located back by the computer section. I had a chance to look at the room yesterday, I did not know it was there, and it looks pretty nice. It is a bit small, but should meet our needs. I have reserved the overhead projector and will be showing CIII pics that I got while there. I hope to have as many FanForce members there as possible to meet and get to know. Feel free to show up in costume, I will be. See you there...

8. IM_Hand_Solo

IM_Hand_Solo Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2003
    hey, sounds cool. I just got back in town for the weekend so I might make an appearance...maybe...

9. Cyber_hentai

Cyber_hentai Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Hi this is my first post in a longtime and my first on the Fan page. I will be attending the meeting at the library. I wasn't able to attend the first meeting but I will make a effort to attend all the following.

10. LapsusDeHeaven

Apr 17, 2005
    Anyone going in costume to the Darksaber meeting?

11. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    At this point I wish I was going to the meeting at all. I have an AWFUL cold and just don't feel up to a trip outside my own bedroom. Please have a good time and I expect to hear all about it tomorrow!

12. LapsusDeHeaven

Apr 17, 2005
    I can take notes and crap if you want me to, Im sure I can find some paper or something

13. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Thanks :) That would be appreciated. Even though this isn't a Fan Force meeting, plenty of our members will be there and I'd just like to know what happens. I really wish I could go, I wanted to get some feedback on my Jedi costume idea...well, maybe not feedback exacly, I need to describe it to someone so they can draw it for me. I'm bad at stick figures. hehe

14. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Just got home from work, so how did it go?

15. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    The meeting went very well. I have sent a proposal to Nikana to review. Everyone had great ideas and stories. I hope that next months meeting those who could not attend this time will be able to then.

Saturday June 5th

Main Library, South Campbell, Auditorium

5-9 pm

16. JediJohnSeever

JediJohnSeever Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2000
    Hello, My name is Jedi JohnSeever, and I am a member of the Kansas City Fan Force. I am interested in attending one of your meetings, but I am not sure when I will be able to.

I am also the Missouri State Captain for the Rebel Legion, Central Base. Those of us in wish you guys luck and hope that you are able to come to KC when we do an event. However, I cannot wait to meet all of you.

The KCFF web site is http://www.KCStarWarsFans.com/ if anyone is interested in visiting.

17. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    Hey, John, nice to see(read)you here. You are welcome any time you get the chance. And hopefully, soon, we can set up a trip up there.

18. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Norm, if I'm not mistaken, should that date be June 25? That's what I posted for our next meeting and if it's wrong, I prolly need to fix it :p

19. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    D'OH! You are correct. It is June 25th. Sorry folks for the confusion. *sheepish grin*

20. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    As most of you know, there will be an Adopt a Street clean up on Saturday June 18th. The one thing that was not confirmed was the time. I say let's try for around noon. If I could get everyone's available times for that day so we can coordinate if noon is not a good time. Thanks!

21. DrinkerOfLives

DrinkerOfLives Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I'm sorry, but I won't be able to help... :( I have to work during the daylight hours.

22. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Noon will be fine for me. Just let me know what, if anything, I need to bring and...oh yeah...what street is it?
    :)

23. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    Oh...um...guess that would be helpful. hehe

Our Adopt a Street is on Walnut Lawn between Kimbrough and National. We can park on Kimbrough and start at that end and work our way to National.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.