main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey An Invitation

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    June 19th, 2005 I renewed registration for the domain SWNYC.com. It hit me that our little club ....now called MEPA is 5 years old!

On July 30th, 2005 we will be celebrating Cinco De MEPA, our 5th anniversary. We will be celebrating at Zapata's Place
    located at 8214 Kennedy Blvd North Bergen NJ. Numerous NJ Transit buses and private minibuses depart from the Port Authority on 42nd street and stop within easy walking distance. We are limited to 30 people and this is a pay at the door pre-fix menu. This is open to all ages. The menu and cost will be announced shortly. The fare is Mexican, and therre will be a selection of spicy and mild crowd pleasing dishes.

There will be prizes and fun throughout the meal and seating time is 3:00 pm.

We hope you can make it! Please RSVP ASAP but no later than July 25th . Thanks!

2. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    What time, Christina? I know I'm working since it's a Saturday, but if I am opening, it'd be nice to celebrate with you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.