Saga An Obi-Wan Challenge from the Mind of Thousand Obi-Authors

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Dec 17, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    An Obi-Wan Challenge from the Mind of Thousand Obi-Authors
    Genres: humor and romance
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi, Mace Wnidu and Yoda
    Summary: I'm not the centre mind of this challenge, I'm just the writer. As you guys can read from the title, is from the mind of thousand Obi-authors. This authors here are some of the world's biggest Obi-fan. And we have sat down and decided to make this big Obi-Wan challenge.
    So, I want to thank you SerendipityAEY, earlybird-obi-wan, ruth baulding, Valairy Scot, Obiwan456 and laloga. For you guys' support and for you guys' fantastic writing. Haven't it been for you, this challenge would have never been born!
    Because this challenge is so long, I have divided it into small chapters, and I'll publish a new chapter every weekend.
    Enjoy! :)

Chapter 1
    "Let us be fair," Obi Wan grumbled. "You got us into this mess. So you can get us back out again."
    "What do you mean?" Anakin snapped. "It's not my fault!"
    "I only know one direction, Master!" Anakin grumped. "I get us in; you get us out."
    "Well, I'm out of ideas at the moment," Obi-Wan said, the sound of his voice tight - a sure sign his patience was running short. "I've never seen such a - a -"
    "Such a kriffing horde of holonet reporters," Anakin filled in. "Quick, master, in here."
    "Oh, now I /know/ you're not the brains of this team," the Jedi master muttered, allowing his friend to drag him into the disreputable establishment just ahead.
    "Here, hide your famous mug behind this drink." Anakin snatched up a mug and thrust it into Obi-Wan's hands. "Oh oh, bottoms up, Master."
    "Isn't that your speciality, Poster Boy?" Obi-Wan snarked, smacking said bottom with one hand and smacking his lips with the other (it was a good drink).
    Anakin's tart reply was cut off by a searing flash of blue light as Obi-Wan whirled, saber cleaving an intrusive holonet cam-droid in two.
    "Hey!" Anakin yelped, the seat of his pants smoldering.
    "Those kriffin' droids are way too nosy," Obi-Wan explained. He craned his neck behind Anakin and "oh oh'd."
    "What - and get your nose away from there."
    "My nose has no intention of making close acquiantance with that part of your anatomy, Padawan! But your - ah - glowing lightsabers are now exposed to the holonet."
    Anakin's hand clapped to his rear. He only wore those because Padme liked to see her husband adorned in all sorts of lightsabers - the better to whit them down to one - the most functional one at that. He couldn't help the grin that spread over his face. Of course, Obi-Wan misunderstood.
    And for a moment, finally, it seemed as if they were alone. "If you'd like to admit what you did to garner such attention, please don't hesitate," Obi-Wan leveled a stern look at Anakin as he turned toward him.
    "Me!" Anakin exclaimed. "You were the one sneaking around with that blonde last night. Who was she?"

TBC
  2. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    "I only know one direction, Master!" Anakin grumped. "I get us in; you get us out." [face_laugh]
  3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    But....that's the truth. ;)
  4. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    I know, but that's what makes it so hilarious.
  5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Glad that you loved it. ;)
  6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Here is chapter 2, enjoy. ;)

Chapter 2
    Obi-Wan leveled a mastery glare at Anakin. "I did not sneak around; I do not sneak around. I, uh, was exercising caution - caution, a word you are not familiar with. Nor, it appears, is Senator Amidala."
    "Hey, yousa troublemakers," the barkeep snapped crossly at the Jedi. "Get the hells outta here wit' those things!"
    "What things!" both Jedi snapped in unison. "The droid - scraps - are not ours," Obi-Wan added with a bit of a sniff.
    The aggravated proprietor slammed all four hands onto the polished countertop. "Take yer vaping brawl outside. Back alley. I already gotta citation this month."
    "We are NOT brawling," Obi-Wan growled, as Anakin grabbed him by the collar.
    "He's a mean drunk," Anakin apologized as Obi-Wan squirmed in his grasp.
    "I am not - I never - " Obi-Wan spluttered, outraged. He'd never been drunk in his life. Not once. "Anakin, I had one sip. ONE."
    "Yeah, well, you're a lightweight, aren't you, master?"
    "And that was a virgin Bombshell, I'll have you know"
    Anakin nearly choked as he steered his protesting friend through the back entrance. "That blonde?"
    "No!" Obi-Wan spluttered. "The drink, Anakin! And - oh, dear."
    They came up short, gawking at the spectacle in the "back alley."
    "Is that -?" Words failed the young Jedi.
    "Mace Windu wearing a blond wig - yes, it appears so." Obi-Wan rubbed his chin. "Oh dear, is it that time of month again. I told him never to bet against Yoda; I told him he would regret it."
    "Is he - wearing - high heels?"
    "And a purple boa around his neck, yes."
    "If that's Master Windu's idea of going undercover - he sure stands out," Anakin snickered.
    Obi-Wan stepped back, pursed his lips then moved next to Anakin. "So does your lighted - twinkling - undershorts. Really, what IS the Order coming to nowadays."
    "It's a drinking song and there over at the 4 words they need 150 lines to reach their goal of 6000 words," Obi-Wan started.
    "Like I lost my,"
    "Lightsaber young padawan mine,"
    "Ah I see master,"
    "Your lightsaber is your,"
    "Life. I know that you
    "It's the war," Anakin frowned, attempting to adjust his tabbards and tunic so Padme's secret gift to him wasn't flashingeveryone. "It's making everyone crazy. We should be allowed to have some fun! We should all get a day, or night, off every now and then."
    Obi-Wan's expression didn't change, his mouth pulled into a tight line, a clear expression of consternation. Though in reality he was only trying not laugh at Anakin's ridiculous choice in underwear.
    "And stop looking at me like that," Anakin nearly shouted, glaring at his former Master. "You're the one who was traipsing around CoCo town with - " Anakin's eyes grew wide, as his head whipped around to look down the alley at Mace, then back to Obi-Wan. "You weren't - were you with Mace?!" he asked, incredulous.
    "No!" Obi-wan glared right back. "There are many blondes in this city. And what were you doing in CoCo Town?"

TBC
  7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Chapter 3
    "Well, ah..." Anakin looked at the toe of his boot. "Um - wait a minute! I asked you first."
    "And it's a masters prerogative to turn a question back upon a learner - look at Yoda for his teaching methods."
    "HIs methods suck worse than yours."
    "Oh, Anakin, how eloquent. Maybe you should take lead role in the ever-so-delicate negotiations upcoming with the grammar Nazi."
    "Maybe it's time you allowed me to take the lead, oh wise-one. I - wait a minute." Anakin's eyes narrowed. "You are the master of deflection, master, but I'm wise to you. YOu know I can get the truth from Dex about your little soiree in CoCo town - or was it an assignation?"
    "Dex is far too discreet to spread vile rumor," Obi-Wan brushed this threat aside like a pesky fly. "And it was a diplomatic liason."
    Anakin smirked. "The Negotiator strikes again."
    "Perhaps if you applied yourself to the study of diplomacy, you would be able to dispense with juvenile props, such as your garish under-attire."
    Affrontonted, Anakin placed hands on hips. "And what kind do you have?" he threw back.
    The enigmatic smile he recieved in reply was strangely disturbing.
    Well, Anakin was nothing but a man of action anyway, so he ever so casually slipped his lightsaber free and made a slight motion towards the smaller man. However, The Negotiator was no slouch in the anticipate-Anakin department. With a careful flick of his fingers, Anakin's blade turned off before even heating its destination.
    "My undergarments remain undercover," Obi-Wan chided. A mischievous smile lighted up his eyes. "Assuming, of course..."
    Not to be outdone, Anakin threw back his chest and threw out a shocking suggestion. "How do I know you're not wearing feminine undergarments under your cloak - you may imply you're wearing nothing but skin, but you and Mace may have been quite a team earlier tonight."
    Obi-Wan merely grinned. "You will never know." With a definite swish of his hips, he slinked away. Anakin had to hand it to him: Obi-Wan definitely knew how to swish, swash and swagger.
    "That's it," Anakin grumbled under his breath. "I'm going to go have a talk with Dex. 'Diplomatic liason' my glow-in-the-dark a-" Anakin turned on his heel then, but distracted and disgruntled as he was, he hadn't noticed there was a man - woman - man standing right behind him, and he ran straight into a very broad chest.
    "Master! Uh, I mean - "
    "Anakin." Mace was completely unperturbed, not embarrassed in the slightest. "What are you doing in this district at this time of night?"
    The deep timber of Mace's voice, and his serious expression combined with the illustriousness of his long blond hair, was so odd Anakin found himself completely speechless. But only for a moment.

TBC
  8. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    It'll be nice if you guys say something about what you guys think about the challenge. Thank you. :)
  9. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
    [face_laugh]
    Obi-Wan definitely knew how to swish, swash and swagger.
  10. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    He knows his way, always. ;) Thank you for your review. :)
  11. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Aloha people! Here's chapter 4! Ta-ta! :p

Chapter 4
    "I think blond hair is so not your color," he snerked. "And Obi-Wan brought me, Master Windu. What brought you?"
    "Drinking again," Mace crossed his arms. "I told Obi-Wan you couldn't handle a drink."
    "Are you - with respect - insinuating that you are not standing before me with a blond wig and a purple boa? That I'm seeing things?"
    Mace took Anakin by the shoulders and spun him around. "Hmm, I think I am seeing things. Twinkling lightsabers - calling attention to your profession or advertising your - ahem - availability on the party circuit?"
    "Neither, in fact. And if Obi-Wan hadn't been drinking, I wouldn't be in this situation. Now, please, for the love of the Force, tell me you're undercover." Anakin folded his arms across his chest, not quite able to keep from smirking at the Jedi Master.
    "*That* is none of your concern," Mace told him in his stern manner. "And if you'll excuse me," he said looking over Anakin's shoulder, "I see my 'contact' now."
    "Fine," Anakin answered but Mace had already left. Anakin didn't bother turning around to look, he really didn't want to know. Shaking his head, he strode away in the direction of Dex's establishment.
    "Neither, in fact. And if Obi-Wan hadn't been drinking, I wouldn't be in this situation. Now, please, for the love of the Force, tell me you're undercover." Anakin folded his arms across his chest, not quite able to keep from smirking at the Jedi Master.
    "*That* is none of your concern," Mace told him in his stern manner.
    "Master..." Anakin hissed at Obi-Wan, who (had swished and swaggered his way back and) appeared to be enjoying this interchange far too much. "Get me outta this, would you?"
    The Jedi master's brows rose. "That would constitute indecent exposure, my friend."
    Mace snorted softly, setting the feathers of his purple boa fluttering. "We're already there, in my opinion. Skywalker - get back to the Temple and put on some regulation chonies. Before Yoda arrives, with his gimer stick."
    Anakin clutched at his neon-spangled assets, looking a bit pale.
    "And if you'll excuse me," Mace said looking over Anakin's shoulder, "I see my 'contact' now."
    "Fine," Anakin answered but Mace had already left. Anakin didn't bother turning around to look, he really didn't want to know. And now Obi-Wan had disappeared, too. Shaking his head, Anakin strode away in the direction of Dex's establishment.
    TBC
  12. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Aloha everybody! Almost forget the whole challenge. But anyway, here is chapter 5. Enjoy. ;)

Chapter 5
    Much to Anakin's surprise, he saw Padme ahead of him, walking alone and unguarded. At night! Anakin called, but Padme never slowed down. He sped up and grabbed her by an arm.
    "Padme, it's not safe out. Mace is in drag and Obi-Wan is drunk and - hey - you're not Padme."
    "And you're a pervert - flashing your underwear at me!"
    "And I told you I am *not* drunk."
    Anakin whipped around to find Obi-Wan standing behind him, blue eyes gleaming and commanding all at once. "Master! Where were you! And what the kriff are you talking about?"
    "It was a *virgin* and I only had a taste."
    "Ohh!" the diminutive brunette, whom both Jedi had forgotten, gasped, her expression disgusted. "Perverts! How dare you speak of a lady that way!" And her small hand lifted, to slap Obi-Wan across the face.
    Out of respect, he let her.
    "It wasn't a lady," he explained, rubbing his reddened cheek. "It was -"
    "Ohhh!" She gasped again, cutting him off as she misunderstood once more. But this time Obi-Wan ducked.
    The brown haired woman stamped her foot in anger. "I'm getting a security droid!" she shouted and she ran off.
    At least Anakin was no longer 'exposed' as he was sitting on the ground, incapacitated with laughter.
    "But it wasn't a lady," Obi-Wan reiterated glumly. He lifted a finger and held it before Anakin's nose, a tactic learned from Qui-Gon which had always served to shut him up. Of course, it rarely worked on Anakin. "Not a word; not one."
    "C'mon, Obi-Wan - you let her deck you!"
    The glance Obi-Wan skewered his apprentice with was as glacial as the ice on Hoth - and simmering beneath, the magma of Mustaphar. "I thought it impolite not to allow the young lady to vent under the circumstances. Besides," he straightened his tunic.
    "Impolite to defend your honor?"
    "Well, you weren't defending me. And I was hardly decked - in fact, it is you sitting on the ground; you'll get your 'lightsabers' dirty, young one. And weren't you to not say one word!"
    "I didn't," Anakin protested, grinning. "I said more than one - if you, Master-of-words, had said what you really meant - "
    "After all these years, Anakin, I know you chose to deliberately misunderstand me."
    "Well..." Anakin spread his hands. "It's a talent, you must admit."
    "Not one I encouraged," Obi-Wan growled.
    "Obi-Wan?"
    "What?"
    "Ah, what do you want to do about the security droid homing in on you?"
    "Let you destroy the thing - it's what you do best, isn't it? Unless you wish to scare it off with a display of your multiple lightsabers?"
    earlybird- "Droids are for scrapping and..."
    "Droid parts Anakin? No way. Last time I had to wake you I stumbled over your droidparts littering "
    "Littering? I made a new droid for Master..."
    "Wundu yes and he complained about it from here to Force knows where. Painting it purple and adding that bald touch was too much. Oh dear..."
    "That's droidparts and more coming master. I saved your..."
    TBC
  13. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Chapter 6
    "Language, young one, language." But there was no real heat in Obi-Wan's retort. He casually wiggled his fingers and the security droid swerved into a wall, sparking and falling to pieces.
    "Hey," Anakin protested, "that was supposed to be my kill."
    "Supposed to, yes, but as usual, you were delaying too much for my tastes."
    "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey - did you just mind trick a droid - cool trick, teach me."
    "Well," Obi-Wan began, hand lifting to his beard as he looked down to consider it. "It's a simple matter of redirecting the electrical impulses in the circuitry - Anakin, you already know this," Obi-Wan stopped himself, glancing up again. "Hey!" he shouted, for Anakin had taken off down the neon-lighted street, twin miniature lightsabers twinkling merrily on his rear.
    Obi-Wan pelted after his padawan and Anakin turned returning to pick up his droid-parts.
    Obi-Wan continued his lecture "I did padawan and now you cannot rile me with your 'I saved you ten times since Cato Neimoida' statement. And cool trick? It was just a bit of Force-manipulation and do what Master Yoda always taught me."
    "I see, like this." Anakin lifted the messy droidparts and zoomed them around Obi-Wan.
    "Frivolous use of the Force." Obi-Wan was able to sway the parts away when one or two came too near to his linking "You know I don't approve of..."
    "Master you are so predictable," Anakin roared with laughter.
    "ANAKIN! How many times have I told you not to run with your lightsaber lit!" Obi-Wan bellowed, then hid a smile.
    "Nine times not counting Cato Neimoida."
    "That was when you saved me with your lightsaber and... " Obi-Wan folded his arms in a very Obi-Wan Kenobi posture.
    "Lost it," Anakin smirked. "Don't lecture me."
    Obi-Wan's eyebrow rose challengingly. "When you need one, you'll get one, but this display of yours is quite unseemly. Do you wish your lightsabers splashed all over the Holonet? Master Windu will surely 'lecture' you more than I could ever hope to."
    "With his purple lightsaber?"
    "Perhaps - and perhaps a month's fresher cleaning in the creche."
    Anakin gulped and trudged back to Obi-Wan. "Fine, then," he groused. "So, how do I fix my pants?"
    Obi-Wan affixed his padawan with a stern eye, then unexpectedly laughed. "How about this?" He reached forward and tugged at Anakin's tunic which was riding high. Now properly in place, it hid the unseemly open seam. "There. The benefit of being always properly groomed and neatly dressed."
    "Why didn't I think of that?" Anakin groused.
    "Your mind is never on your grooming, that's why."
    "Is that such a bad thing, Master?" Anakin retorted with a smirk. "My thoughts are always centered around the Force. Isn't that more important than anything else?"
    "Not when your behind is flashing all of Coruscant. Balancemy young friend."
    Anakin very nearly stuck his tongue out at the Master. "Better than you. I'm beginning to wonder if all you think about is diplomacy."
    "Diplomacy is the grease of life, my young mechanical friend. And the Force itself guides me, always, you know that."
    "And what guided Master Windu to a blond wig and purple boa?"
    Obi-Wan's mouth opened, then closed with a snap. He crossed his arms.
    TBC
  14. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    This chapter is a bit shoter than those before. Hope you enjoy and like it. :)

Chapter 7
    "Don't tell me the Force, Master. No way, no how."
    "Don't be ridiculous, Anakin," Obi-Wan snapped back. "The Force is not frivolous."
    "I'd say Master Windu's choice is an abomination, not frivolous, myself."
    "Thanks," a dry voice said from behind Anakin, who jumped ten feet. "Haven't you learned to pay attention to your surroundings YET, Skywalker?"
    "Uh no master Windu," Anakin grinned sheepish when he saw the purple boa swishing this and that way and hiding a certain part of Master Windu's anatomy.
    "Your lightsaber seems to have lost its - ah - rigidity," he blurted out, unable to censor his tongue. Well, in this dim light, a swishing long "thing" in "that area" was worthy of a tease, and besides, it might serve as a distraction to being caught unawares. Then again, this was Master Windu.
    "Jedi recharge fast," Master Windu returned, unperturbed.
    Anakin gawked. Obi-Wan hid his mouth behind a hand. Then Mace Windu - grinned - and slapped Anakin on the back. "Gotcha!"
    "That stings," Anakin pouted when he felt the miniature lightsabers against his posterior.
    "Is that what the ladies say when they get a taste of your lightsabers?"
    Anakin's jaw dropped. Literally. "You're not Mace Windu," he accused the blond wig-wearing Jedi with a purple feather boa. "You can't be. Master Windu has no sense of humor."
    TBC
  15. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Another shot chapter. Sorry! I couldn't find a better place to cut the story in several chapter. :( Hope you guys like it.
    Chapter 8
    By now Obi-Wan was doubled over, leaning against a wall and almost choking while trying to restrain a laugh. Anakin had much the same look on his face as he was sure his wore while flying with Anakin - green alternating with white, though to be different, Anakin's included red, too.
    "That's it," Anakin murmured, his voice low. In the blink of an eye, his lightsaber was activated and swinging through the air. Feathers went flying, floating through the air around the three Jedi and Mace's boa lay, sliced clean in half on the duracrete between them.
    "Stars and galaxies," a soft feminine voice came from the darkness behind them. "What in the name of the Force is going on?"
    TBC
  16. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    I do hope that you all wants to read a long chapter now, because this is a longer one than the two before. :p Sorry for the delay. I was a bit busy the last two days. Hope you enjoy it. :D

Chapter 9
    "Siri, can't you see that this is my padawan and his agressive negotiations with a purple boa," Obi-Wan grinned
    SIri raised an eyebrow. "I believe the boa was around Master Windu's neck - love the wig, Mace. When did Yoda give it to you?"
    "Uh -" Mace faltered uncharacteristicaly. "I borrowed it for the night."
    Siri nodded, but her attention had been drawn to Anakin and his once more skewed tunics. More importantly, what was below them.
    "Nice shorts, Anakin! Hey, Obi-Wan, don't you have a pair -"
    "Siri!"
    "Did I say anything?" she retorted, hands on hips. "I didn't say anything."
    Obi Wan glowered. "You were going to."
    Anakin grinned like a loon. "Aw, master, we match."
    Siri and Obi Wan favored him with matching looks of disdain. "I don't think so," they said, in unison.
    Mace's wig fell off, he was chortling so hard.
    "Master," Anakin began, an amused smile beginning to curve his mouth. "Just how many blondes in this city have 'insider' information on just what you have... 'under cover'?"
    Siri frowned, and much to Anakin's delight, a flush crept up on Obi-Wan's cheeks complimenting the already red handprint. But he didn't get a chance to answer.
    "None of your business, that is."
    "Master," Anakin began, an amused smile beginning to curve his mouth. "Just how many blondes in this city have 'insider' information on just what you have... 'under cover'?"
    Siri frowned, and much to Anakin's delight, a flush crept up on Obi-Wan's cheeks complimenting the already red handprint. But he didn't get a chance to answer.
    "None of your business, that is."
    "Master YODA?" Several voices chorused in stunned unison.
    "Unless blatantly display they do, the business of others underclothing is not!" The old Jedi suddenly chortled, "Unless wish others to know. Master Obi-Wan - Siri's 'knowledge' - how came she by this?"
    Obi-Wan gulped. "A shared long mission; dirty clothes, needed to wash off the - "
    "Blood," Siri interjected. "Obi-Wan had a horrible cut along his thigh and there were no healers nearby. Surely you've seen the scar, Anakin?"
    "Master doesn't drop his trousers for me, Master Siri," Anakin informed the blonde Jedi. "I guess that's unique to you."
    "Padawan!" Three Jedi admonished as one.
    "I'm only calling like it like I see it!" Anakin retorted. It didn't work, as all three Masters continued to level stern, reproaching looks in his direction.
    Anakin shook his head. "I'm going home," he said. "To change." With one more 'are you happy now?' look shot in Obi-Wan's direction, he was gone.
    TBC
  17. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Time for chapter 10! Imust say it myself, this is the longest FF I have ever published!

Chapter 10
    "Finally," three Jedi masters breathed in relief.
    "I swear he's been living in those clothes to keep Padme happy," Obi-Wan muttered under his breath, only to receive one of Siri's elbows in his ribs.
    "Shut up, Kenobi - you know as well as I that if she had her way, she'd have him out of those clothes, not displaying his lightsabers but his lightsaber."
    "Huh?" Obi-Wan stared at Siri, blinked, then turned red. Oh. Here he thought he was making a joke about Padme's fondnessfor his padawan but - oh dear. But -but - he mentally sputtered.
    "He wouldn't wear THOSE for a romantic assignation," he hissed, glad that street noise more than likely meant neither Mace nor Yoda heard any of this.
    "And what does a Jedi wear for a romantic assignation?" Siri cooed in his ear. She plucked at his obi and leaned closer to his ear. "And when I treated that thigh wound -you notice I didn't say just what your underclothing looked like."
    "That's because I wasn't wearing - oh,shut up, Siri!"
    At that moment, a security droid appeared at the end of the alleyway, waving a citation form. "Halt, malefactors! Where is the pervert that has been accosting innocent citizens.?"
    The Jedi masters shrugged and pointed out the direction in which Anakin had recently disappeared. The droid scooted on its way, eager to apprehend the vile disturber of the peace.
    "Blown your cover is," Yoda grunted, nudging at Mace's fallen wig with his stick. "Leave here we should."
    Mace and Yoda nipped back into the bar, the diminutive Grand master perched atop the Korun Jedi's broad shoulders.
    "Shall we join them?" Siri inquired. "Or have you had enough virgin Bombshells for one night, Kenobi?"
    He cocked one eyebrow. "I might be willing to move on to something...headier," he replied.
    She gave him a slow once-over. "You don't look like you're up to it at the moment."
    "I will do what I must," he assured her, smirking.
    "You will try," Master Tachi countered.
    Siri linked her arm with Obi-Wan's and the two strolled into the bar.
    "Another bombshell?" the bartender asked, reaching for a glass. "Virgin?"
    "No," Obi-Wan replied. "And make that two; the lady is with me."
    Mace looked the two Jedi over, sighed, and buried his face in his drink. "Both of them," he moaned. "I didn't hear that - I did NOT hear that."
    Whack! Mace jumped as Yoda's gimer stick found its target. "Drinks they were speaking of, Mace blond-wig Windu," Yoda admonished.
    "So sure are you?" Mace asked, now from the other side of the room.
    Yoda smirked. "Of drinks they spoke, I am sure. Of the rest..." he shrugged. "Who cares?"
    Mace gave a 'humph' in reluctant agreement.
    "One to speak," Yoda gave Mace an owlish look, "you are not."
    Mace sat down next to Yoda again without a glance in his direction. "We swore not to talk of that," he reminded the green-skinned Jedi.
    "And yet, the blonde wig you wore again."
    Mace had no reply.
    TBC
  18. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry for the huge delay. :( I haven't had access to my computer for the last few weeks, so... Here it is, chapter 11. Enjoy! :)

Chapter 11
    Happily ignoring the old folks, Obi-Wan and Siri sat a space away sipping their tasty drinks. Despite how the evening had begun, Obi-Wan had the thought that it was ending quite pleasantly as Siri leaned in close enough that he could feel the warmth that radiated from her.
    Leaning back in his chair, he took another drink of the frothy, pale amber beverage just beginning to feel the hint of a buzz from the potent alcohol. Not bad, he thought to himself, and then he felt the lightest touch brushing across his thigh.
    "Siri," Obi-Wan grinned "what are you doing? There was that wound."
    "Making it better."
    "It's long healed, you know," he said a slight smile on his face.
    "Maybe you need a second opinion. We could go back to the Temple and check - together."
    Obi-Wan was a grown man. But he was a bit naive as well, even at his age. "But why? That was over a year ago."
    Siri's hand tightened on his thigh, squeezing. "It hurts, doesn't it, Obi-Wan?"
    "Well, with you squeezing like that - oh, ah, um..." He squirmed. Either Siri's touch was magic, or the drink was warming his insides. Things were getting a bit heated. His nerves were prickling, stretched taut if he had to put a word to it.
    "Yes," he managed, in a tight voice before taking a gulp of his drink. "It is beginning to feel a bit - sore. Best to be cautious. You're right, Siri. We better go check it out."
    "And be sure, I'll kiss it and make it much, much better," Siri whispered into his ear.
    Ash- His hand slipped at the words murmured so intimately and the drink toppled off the bar spilling alcohol and whatever else made up a good bombshell (something a little sweet, something a little spicy) all down the front of his trousers.
    "Oh dear," Obi-Wan sighed.
    "Learn to hold your liquor, you should," Yoda chortled merrily.
    Obi-Wan resisted the urge to glare at his elder, even as Siri sidled closer.
    "Don't worry," she gave a quiet laugh. "You won't need those for much longer anyway."
    "Ah, it'll take a few minutes for Anakin to get to the Temple and return with a change even if you happen to catch him on the comlink just now," Obi-Wan grumbled, trying to wipe off the excess of liquid. Siri's hand reached out as if to help and paused.
    "May I?" she asked, a bit breathlessly.
    TBC
  19. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry for the huge delay. I just forgot that there was Saturday. :p Hope you enjoy it. :)

Chapter 12
    "Oh, for Force's sake." Mace leaned over. "Use the Force, Kenobi - create a wind vortex to evaporate the moisture. Or should I send Siri out to get some," he smirked, "adult pads?"
    "Obi-Wan deserves a break," Siri spoke up. "After all, he had to entertain that liaison *all* night, and then deal with Anakin and the holo-reporters this evening, and now you two! Here Obi," she said a bit softer, turning him toward her. "Let me take care of you."
    Obi-Wan swallowed, thinking *yes* but he had no time to voice his agreement before she was reaching for him.
    Carefully, she held her hand just above his lap, using the Force to rapidly evaporate the water.
    "Thank you, Siri," he said when she was done. It was better, but the rapid soaking then drying of the material seemed to have made it - tight.
    "You still look uncomfortable," Siri commented, smiling at him. "Let me take you. Home, that is. I need to check that wound, I think it's swelling."
    Looping her arm through his, Siri gave a gentle tug pulling him from his chair. As they passed the Grand Masters she leveled them with a threatening stare, just daring them to say a word.
    Mace shrugged. He was undercover anyway and really, who cared? Obi-Wan deserved a night off.
    "Don't worry, Mace, I'll see to it that Obi-Wan is feeling 'up' to things shortly," Siri assured the bald Councilman. "Believe me, I'll have things well in hand once we get to his quarters."
    "I hope you do a better job than Anakin," Obi-Wan murmured.
    Mace took one horrified look at Yoda, then covered his ears with his hands, rocking back and forth. "I am hearing things; I am NOT hearing this, barkeep - another drink or two or three."
    "What? Listen, Anakin does not have the healers touch. I swear he treats every little scratch I get like I'm a droid, tightening nuts -"
    "Forget Anakin, Kenobi," Siri ordered. "Don't let that swell too much, too soon, either. We're going back to the Temple and you are going to prove you're a better man with one functioning lightsaber than Anakin with - what - ten flashing ones, which are all for show anyway - probably short out easy, too. I'll have to ask the Senator about the battery life."
    TBC
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade