main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR An Obligatory "Tell Us About Your Character" Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SoloCommand, Dec 20, 2011.

1. son_of_skywalker03

son_of_skywalker03 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    Currently a level 24 human Jedi Sentinel named Darej Nella. Not sure what my next character will be.

2. Beaker416

Beaker416 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2004
    Currently a level 7 Jedi Knight named Jiraxslicer, bought the game when it came out but had computer issues and just got to playing it again. Been fun thus far!

3. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Level 50 smuggler named Gendrie Varys on the Bergeron Server. Played him pretty typically, flirting any time the option came up (except when a love interest was his companion), a little more altruistic than I originally meant to play him. I wanted more pre-ANH Solo and ended up playing more post-.

Right now working on a Level 36 Jedi Guardian, Yorenn. Pretty much the paragon of what a Jedi should be, except that he's totally sweet on Kira, so the Council wouldn't approve of all of his activities. Both names are taken from characters on Game of Thrones.

4. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    So I have not been playing this game since the beginning, I have been playing this game since July.
    I have only one character and might not create a second character.
    My character is a trooper called Eruin Longwalk, level 55, He chose the commando as advanced class training. He is the commander of the Havoc Squad. He has the rank of Major in the Republic army. Eruin is loyal to the Republic. He follows orders but if he thinks an order threatens the security of civilians, he will do the right thing to do in order to save civilians. He respects the hierarchy.
    He had a romance with Sergeant Jaxo ( the mercenary ) until Elara Dorne joined the Havoc Squad. He picked up Elara Dorne as his right hand of the squad. He finally ended up in a romance with Elara and married her.
    He is good friend with the other members of his squad but he does not really appreciate Tanno Vik because Tanno is shady and a little nasty.
    I think it would be interesting to post a picture of my character with his squad :
    [​IMG]

5. PsychoGobstopper

PsychoGobstopper Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2013
    I originally subscribed to the game for several months after launch, then went away for a while until recently. Back then, my main character was a Zabrak Jedi Guardian named Terak (now Tirik due to server mergers) whom I left at level 44. He was your model example of a Jedi - compassionate, self-sacrificing, quick to defend those who could not defend themselves, protective of the Jedi Order and the Republic but not at the expense of innocent lives. He was romancing Kira Carson. Tirik is the head of my legacy - the Starnor Legacy, on the Jedi Covenant server.

I had also created a Chiss Imperial Agent/Sniper named Co'lariss, who had just recently arrived on Alderaan when I left the game. Co'lariss was an Imperial through-and-through, upholding the ideals of a a structured society and a strong government. He did, however, despise the Sith and their chaotic ways, believing that the Empire would be far better off without their malevolent, destructive, and often short-sighted influence.

Since returning to the game recently, I've focused on two characters - a female human Gunslinger named Asalyn, and a Sith Marauder named Ximtok.

Ximtok has recently arrived on Tatooine, and hungers for the day that he can overthrow his master Darth Baras. He is a Pureblood Sith who revels in the Dark Side of the Force, though he respects the servicemen and women who serve the Empire... so long as they do not fail the Empire. He naturally views his own species as superior to all others, but has been known to walk a relatively "honorable" path - he won't kill you for looking at him when he's in a bad mood, but he will cut you down without mercy if you are an obstacle to his goals.

Captain Asalyn wants to live the "simple" life of a Smuggler, but keeps getting dragged into Republic skirmishes against the Empire. She often wants to tell Republicans asking for her help to get lost, but recognizes that her line of work is less dangerous under the Republic than it would be under the Empire and so does harbor some concern over galactic affairs. In the end, though, she is a Smuggler, so her primary concern is the accumulation of wealth, though she occasionally waives her fee if you catch her in a sentimental moment. She's nearing the end of Chapter 1 as I type this. In fact, she is currently onboard her freighter and headed for the Long Shadow...

6. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Cain Verger.

The name sort of screams Bounty Hunter doesn't it?

7. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Yeah, it is a good name for a Bounty Hunter !

8. son_of_skywalker03

Dec 7, 2003
    Name: Archmakil.

Guess the class and you get a cookie.

9. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    I love cookies :p
    Archmakil sounds Jedi to me or Mumakil ( oups wrong game ^^ ).

10. son_of_skywalker03

Dec 7, 2003
    Sadly, not even close.:p

11. SuperBoba

SuperBoba Jedi Knight

Sep 11, 2013
    My main character is a Level 55 Human Powertech Bounty Hunter. Full set of Kell Dragon armor, 50k HP fully stimmed :p

Jedi_Matt likes this.
  12. vinsanity

vinsanity Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2013
    My character is a Jedi Guardian, he's now at level 47 in Voss

13. Alessandro Sanfilippo

Alessandro Sanfilippo Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 16, 2013
    Level 42 Female Imperial Sniper. She Will have sex with anyone, inlcuding Vector.

14. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Just created a human Imperial Sniper called Rieltan Longwalk ( lvl 15 ), Eruin Longwalk's brother. I really love the storyline of the Imperial Agent and what a beautiful ship ! better ship than on the light side !