main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Live Action An Old Republic Live Action Show

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Oct 1, 2014.

1. TheMoldyCrow

TheMoldyCrow Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 16, 2015
    I think a KOTOR TV series is out of the question at the moment. We're not getting that until LFL has mined that era for films. A KOTOR film trilogy is a way more reasonable idea.

2. ScorpionJedi

ScorpionJedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 19, 2013
    I'd like to bump this thread back up given the news we all received about a live action show.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Host, PT Interview Thread star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    I would be very excited about a Live Action TOR show. It would really give them the Freedom to do almost anything. So long as they do not destroy the Jedi Order or Make the Sith win forever.

4. KamenSentaiMetalHero

KamenSentaiMetalHero Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2017
    I would love if it was a Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones-esque show aimed at an older audience on either Netflix or Disney's streaming service. As what others have said on this thread, the show should tackle The Mandalorian Wars, Revan and Malak's relationship as well as his relationship with Bastila, the Jedi Civil War, other characters, such as Kreia, The Exile, Mandalore the Ultimate, etc and bring in the True Sith and they could transition into SWTOR with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Knights of the Fallen Empire. There should be Arrow-style flashbacks as well. Either that or a film trilogy or it could replace the Skywalker Saga as the new Saga.

Taylore likes this.