main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

An old webcomic: can anyone help me track it down?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Alixen, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Before the Robot Chicken & Family Guy SW, I found a webcomic that was fairly adult in tone, but also pretty damn funny. I even bought two printed collections of the comics, as at the time in was available in small volumes. It was also called something that would be easily familiar to a SW fan; something like Blue Harvest or Blue Milk Run, before the current and very amusing Blue Milk Special existed. One of the jokes i know they did is the low hanging fruit of Luke and Leia. It may in fact have been a compilation, as i seem to recall the art style differed widely between strips.

The reason I can provide so few details is, as noted above, this was a very long time ago. Five plus years ago, at least. I cannot for the life of me find the comics I bought, to try and find the actual name of the comic. I have mild OCD and it has been driving me absolutely insane for over a week.

I'd appreciate it if anyone who has some clue what i might be talking about could speak up, or even if people could offer up older (comedy) SW web comics that it might be. Google has thus far failed me. As mentioned earlier, it wasn't Blue Milk Special, awesome as that is.

Help me SWC, your my only hope.

2. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I managed to find the comics, in the end. Divine intervention, because I wasn't even looking at the time.

Tuns out i'd been misremembering them, as they are a let less adult in tone than i recall. It is three small volumes released by harvestcomic.com. I did actually find the site while I was looking, but these comics haven't been available for a long while.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Glad you found them. Since the subject matter seems to be resolved I'll lock this down now.

Alixen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.