main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends An Open Window--- fanfiction100 challenge featuring Mace Windu and Suyala B'staht (OC)!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Snow_Kaguya, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005

Hi everyone. If you havent heared about fanfiction100 challenge, it is simply a list of 100 topics origionally meant to be a fanART100 challenge. Mine will feature Mace and my oc, the blue Twi'lek named Suyala. Occasionally, they will be joined by Arc, Mace's OC nephew, and others.

So here we go!

NOTE- #1 Introduction, has been taken care of by my Valentines Day one shot.

Theme 2: Love

It was such a simple thing, the Ocarina. Small enough to fit into his hand (though said hands were rather large) or perhaps the pocket of his inner-robes. Yet every time he looked at it, his heart warmed at the thought that it was Suyala?s hands which crafted it.
    Love and attachment were forbidden, but the Ocarina made by his Padawan?s hands served to remind him every day of the difference between selfless, strength-giving love, and the blind and consuming passion the Order warned about. After a year and a half as a team, he knew he loved the plucky blue Twi?lek like his own flesh and blood, should he have ever had any children of his own.
    Mace smiled to himself. At this rate, he?d become as hopelessly transparent as Qui-gon when it came to the girl. Everywhere else he was the dour Councilor. But he and Qui-gon had quickly come to have that soft expression in common when looking at their charges.
    ?Master? I?ve finished with dinner!!!!? Chirped the excited voice of Suyala B?Staht from the kitchenette. Mace grinned.
    ?Funny, the smoke alarm hasn?t gone off ye?oof!? He fell forward, laughing, as his pillow flew from his room to clash with the back of his head.
    It was a good thing he loved the child, or she?d get Meditation Hours to rival Master Yoda?s.

26. Tears

Suyala?s sixteenth birthday came amid threats to the city-planet of Coruscant, but her Master had still celebrated by taking her to her favorite museum, where they?d spend hours looking at all the Sith War-era exhibits, like the ancient vessel the Ebon Hawk and several droid parts from a rusty red assassin droid. She could barely see the memory of her Master?s smile through the tears and the rain that fell and mixed as she sobbed.
    He lay before her, dead, killed by the Sith they?d been trying to find. She gripped his purple saber in one hand and held one arm around him with the other. After a while, it became hard to tell if she was really crying, or if the sky was crying for her.

36. Precious Treasure
    ?Push, Suyala! For Force?s sake!? Suyala shot the doctor a murderous look, her sweat-lined face far from the serene mask of Lady Sua Windu the small group was used to.
    ?You?..*huff* try and?.*puff*?push a half-human..out of?.*pant* hips meant?for lekku!!! Then?.*gasp* come back?.and we?ll?.talk!? She shot another look at Arc.
    ?You?re so dead.? She sputtered, crying out as the baby began the final leg of his journey into life. Arc cowered behind Aayla Fisto, who smiled wryly as she poured more healing energy into the younger Twi?lek.
    ?Think of me, child. If I were still young enough to bear children, can you imagine trying to push a baby out, with all those tentacles?!?! Now PUSH!? A young wail burst into the air with the young mother?s final birthing cry, continuing until he was places in his mother?s arms.
    Suyala studied the boy anxiously. Her only really worry was the DNA of her people mixed with Arc?s human blood. Her fears, she realized, were unfounded.
    The baby boy was dark skinned with brown eyes shot with violet. Besides the odd shape of his head where the lekku half-formed, he was beautiful, bearing the facial structure that made Twi?leks so lovely and refined in appearance.
    ?What's his name?? Suyala smiled, studying the living treasure in her arms.
    ?Mace Japon Windu.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.