main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN An opportunity to show what ya got!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ccabas, Sep 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccabas

ccabas Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    Hello Fellow Indy Knights,
    I am a member of the Lawrence Sunrise Kiwanis (www.lawrencesunrisekiwanis.org) and am the Program Chair, amongst other things, and was wondering if any of you would be willing to come to my group on October 29th to show off what ya got!
    We have had interesting speakers, such as magicians and WWI and WWII militaria collectors, flag collectors and the usual fair of insurance agents, etc. I thought it would be great to devote this morning meeting to costumes! I will make it a Halloween themed meeting with a small prize to the person in the best costume. If anyone is interested, let me know by the 1st of October.

Who: Lawrence Sunrise Kiwanis
    Where: Lawrence, Indiana
    When: (am afraid to tell you) 7 am,
    Tuesday, October 29th!
    Deadline: October 1st

Thanks so much.

Jennifer

2. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I can go.

3. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I could do that as well, could be my Jango debut...

Shameless plug coming:

I could also do a presentation sometime on mortgages and the credit union since I work for Forum Credit Union.

4. ccabas

Aug 5, 2002
    Really, tell me what kind of a speil you could give. Feel free to PM me with the details. I may be interested in that. I have some open dates that I need to fill. Thanks for wanting to come on the 29th too, it should be fun if we get a lot of people to do it! Jennifer

5. ccabas

Aug 5, 2002
    Don't forget about my shameless begging for you guys to show off your cool stuff at my Kiwanis group. It is about 5 weeks away but I am a worrier about getting my speakers booked. J

6. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I will still be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.