main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends An Order and One (Obi-Wan AU) Note April 22nd

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aunecah_Skywalker, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiKajanee

ObiKajanee Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2003
    Help! We need more dark Obi!

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    What is happening with our favorite bad boy? Other than running for his life with the crystal [face_mischief]

3. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Hi!

I have some bad news. :(

My real life is just pounding me over the head and it isn't looking as if it's going to relent anytime soon. I also am having major problems stringing two words together into making some sense because of a HUGE Writer's Block! To top it all off, my original story is just begging for me to write it, and since it's an entirely new world and cast, I have a LOT of planning to do. I absolutely can NOT write more than one story at a time on the Internet - the JCF forums are simply SO consuming. I will write stories here - because I can't go many days without writing - but it will be some time before I write the story again.

Sorry - I'll get back to this story at some point, but I don't know when.

I'm truly sorry for this! :(

Aunecah

4. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Oh! That's sad! I know DRL can be a demanding master, and WB is a horrible state to be in. I fully understand your desire to devote more time to your original work too.

But, please, don't abandon the stories that you have started; take your time. I know I'll be waiting when you get back. If I may make a suggestion, "An order and one" is the most intriguing of your WIP (so far), so I would urge you to work on this one with whatever time you spare for the JC forum fan fics!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.