main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends An Unfolding Mystery: A Round Robin Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falleen_Fan_No_1, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falleen_Fan_No_1

Falleen_Fan_No_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2007
    This thread is a Star Wars story made by everyday fans like you and me! Each post will be one sentence, combining to make a full story. The rules and guidelines are as follows:
    1) Abide by all the rules of the forum.
    2) Each post must be one sentence long. No longer.
    3) Do not post anything that isn't the story. If you have a question or comment, PM me.
    4) Do NOT go off-topic. Read up to where the story is and write a sentence that relates to the one before. Remember, eventually, when the story is finished, you should be able to copy all of the posts into Word and it should read like a regular story.
    5) You may write as often as you want, but you must let 2 other people post inbetween each of your sentences.
    6) Please please please use correct grammer and spelling. Copy and paste into Word if you need to spellcheck.
    7) All characters must be original, although minor characters may make minor appearances as long as it does not disrupt canon.
    8) Have Fun!

If anybody is new here, and would like to see the whole story together, follow this link to find a download of the whole thing so far. Thanks to Idrelle_Miocovani for compiling the story!

Again, if you have any questions or comments, Private Message me and I will be sure to adress them!

I will get us started....

2. Falleen_Fan_No_1

Sep 13, 2007
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

It was a dreary night; the kind of night where you just want to crawl into bed, hide your head under the pillow, and escape.

3. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    But for someone who willingly succumbs to darkness, the night was perfect.

4. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    The darkness convered all, the fear, the desolation, and the darkness that the memory held.

5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Memories buried so deep as to remain hidden, but not deep enough to keep them from bleeding into her consciousness.

6. Jaina-Sticks-Fel

Jaina-Sticks-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2007
    Kadiea knew it was only a matter of time before she would have to deal with them, but tonight was not the night.

7. Abeja

Abeja Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Tonight she would try and forget about it all, and so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice the strange-looking silhouette in front of her speeder.

8. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    He was a huge brute of a man, no less that 7 standard feet tall, and arms like tree trunks.

9. darkjedileia

darkjedileia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2007
    It was a wookie!

10. Abeja

Abeja Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Fumbling around for her blaster, she was totally unprepared, when the Wookiee growled and stormed forward.

11. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    He slammed an anvil like hand on the hood and growled, "I'll be taking this speeder, Little Lady."

12. Falleen_Fan_No_1

Sep 13, 2007
    Keeping her eyes fixed on the Wookie, she slowly reached for her hold-out blaster.

13. darkjedileia

Jul 1, 2007
    The wookie looked menacing, but all of a sudden it dropped to a knee and asked her to marry him!

14. Abeja

Abeja Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    She blinked, then she sighed and tried to explain to the Wookiee, why a marriage between a human and a Wookiee would never work.

15. Jaina-Sticks-Fel

Jaina-Sticks-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2007
    Dejectedly, the wookie picked himself up and turned away.

16. darkjedileia

Jul 1, 2007
    Suddenly a man in a brown robe appeared, "I am a Jedi, would you like me to train you as one" he asked her.

17. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    Kadiea was shocked, "Me? A Jedi? I think your making a mistake?" she looked at the Jedi's amazingly dark eyes, she was amazed by how deep they seemed to be.

18. Jinn_Soresom

Jinn_Soresom Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    As it turns out, the Jedi was a Miraluka, and only had empty sockets where his eyes should be.

19. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    The Miralukan Jedi sighed his reply to her asking, "You're staring at my eyesockets, aren't you?"

20. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    "No," she said quickly and focused on his nose instead.

21. Falleen_Fan_No_1

Sep 13, 2007
    Returning to his original question, the Jedi quickly said, "I apologize for being so direct, but I am in grave danger, and need your help".

22. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    "My dear, one does not need eyes to see," he stated evenly, "especially when another's mind screams so loudly."

23. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    He walked into the light and she studied him carefully, tracing his features for details.

24. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Despite his features being oddly familiar, she still asked him, "Why would my mind screaming loudly make me a candidate for being a Jedi?"

25. GeithJiseo2

GeithJiseo2 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 21, 2004
    "Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?" was the man's cryptic reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.