main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp An unscientific poll

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    For some reason today I'm feeling a little loopy, be it that I finally got rid of this flu bug I've had for the last few days, or the fresh air I got today mixed with chemicals in my brain.. I dunno. All I have to say is that when I saw the pic of Ayy Vida on the figure case, I was in luv! So this led me to this thought: doesn't it seem that most if not all the Twi Lek women in SW are really beautiful? Yes they do, answering my own question. So I thought, just for chits and giggles, why not hold a little poll on the Manchester board to see who is the most desirable of all? So if you so desire, make a choice from the list below. Anyone can vote and after a week we'll tally up the points. And to be fair to the ladies, I'd have a list of the male Twi Leks... but let's face it... Bib Fortuna is the onle male Twi Lek I can think of, so... :p

Anyway, here is our list:

Ayy Vida- Hottie from the Outlander Club in AOTC. No, not George's daughter, but the orange/red Twi Lek next to her.

Aayla Secura - Blue Twi Lek Jedi in AOTC. I'm pretty sure that Cephas will vote for her ;)

Ann & Tann Gella - The twins that were giving Sebulba a massage in TPM. Is it just me, or do all female Twi Leks were close to nothing?

Oola - Green Twi Lek that was a mid afternoon snack for Jabba's Rancor

Lyn Me- Chalky white Twi Lek back up singer in Jabba's court as seen in ROTJ special edition.

Anyway, that's all that I can think of so if I missed anyone, please do a write in vote!

And yes, I know that I have too much time on my hands!! :p

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    I vote for Aayla Secura.

I figure if blue chicks are good enough for Capt. Kirk. Their good enough for me :D

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Of course I myself forget to vote, so my vote goes for Ayy Vida... what a surprise... ;)

4. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Well, John's right. I vote for Aayla Secura. I not only loved her before the second film, but I also lovce her more now since I got her autograph. :p

BTW, James T Kirk prefers GREEN women, not blue. ;-)

And a note on Tilek women wearing close to nothing, many Twilek women are slaves. There are only two lots in life for women, one is slavery. I forget what the other is, but basically a twilek women cannot enter a professional life, never mind being a Jedi! Aayla is an extremely exceptional female.

-Cephas

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I've got to go with Aayla Secura. There's nothing better than a hottie with a lightsaber :D!

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
  7. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    I think I'm going to have to go with John and vote for Ayy Vida because I went onto Rebelscum.com and checked out some photos of the figure and boy does she have a smoking body.

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    "I think I'm going to have to go with John and vote for Ayy Vida because I went onto Rebelscum.com and checked out some photos of the figure and boy does she have a smoking body."

Amen to that, DJ! :D

9. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    It...is a sad...sad day, when people I call my...friends...are checking out the bodies of...

...action figures....

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Actually, this was a poll that wasn't supposed to check out the bodies of action figures, but the bodies of the actresses themselves! :D How it got around to the bodies of action figures, I just don't know... ?[face_plain]

11. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    See I misunderstood John when he first started this poll and I started comparing the characters. I didn't realize that he meant the actresses who play the characters. I was using that as a way to decide who I was going to vote for.

12. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Ok, the final tally is in, and voted the most hot Twi Lek is.... **drumroll***

Aayla Secura!

She won by a close vote of three to two!

And thus concludes our mind numbing, time wasting poll for this week! Thanks to all that voted! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.