main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ana Tathis?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by snarf5181, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snarf5181

snarf5181 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Who is this? i never heard of her before

2. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    She's the Jedi "tour guide" for the Force chapter in West End Games SWRPG2RE.

After being sought out, she was apprenticed to Lady Caryn, owner of a vast tropical garden until that Jedi could not teach her any further.

She existed around the time of the OT.

3. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    She's kinda cute in the pic where's she's holding her lightsaber in a combat stance, and I believe there's one where she's sitting backwards on a swoop where she's kinda cute too. But there's one pic where it looks like she's wearing a bandana and leaning against something and she looks rather arrogant. She has raven black hair.

4. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Agh, you guys beat me to it.

5. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Okay, I was wrong on two points. First, she's actually sitting properly on what appears to be a section of a swoop, the rest of it not being drawn in. The second point is that she doesn't have raven black hair, she has really dark brown hair. Despite those mistakes, she's still kinda cute.

6. snarf5181

snarf5181 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Do we know if shes still around? or her master?

7. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Haven't heard of her outside of the WEG second edition corebook.

8. Ana Vitorrian

Ana Vitorrian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 1999
    I'm going off memory, along with some deductive reasoning, so feel free to correct me here:

Lightsaber with red blade, right? We don't know if she acquired it, built it or if it was given to her.

Ana Tathis has learned all she could learn from Lady Caryn (sp?) before they split ways. Presumably, Lady Caryn is a Jedi student/padawan who escaped the Purges by hiding on backwaters planets and mixing into the galactic society at large.

Ana Tathis is looking for a mentor that can help her complete her training and/or increase her understanding of the Force and is now offplanet from her homeplanet.

Am I missing anything? I want to say she was fourteen when she started training in the Force and studied for 3 years. I'd place her in late teens approximately around the time of ANH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.