main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA ANAHEIM COMIC CON... APRIL 16-18

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by han-shot-first, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Hey kiddies! Your fearless leader has been pluggin away at this one for us for a while now and well, we're approved for a table - FREE of Charge! I'm still working on free or discounted tickets for us. I'll keep you posted as to what I find out. Should be very soon. Go to the link below and scroll down to the list of folks attending and you'll see us there!

=D= [face_dancing] :D

http://www.wizardworld.com/exhibitors-anaheim.html

2. Darth_Al

Darth_Al Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2009
    YES!!!!!!

3. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    That is quite a list of media people that are going to be there. So cool. Good job Mike. Looking forward to more information when the time is nearer. Bill Shatner, cool.

4. pilot_darklight

pilot_darklight Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2006
    Good Job Fearless Leader!

5. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Do they give the tables free to everyone?

6. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    It depends on what you're going to be there for and if they approve you. Being that we're an approvede fan group that sells nothing, we would be free. An artist or vendor costs.

:)

7. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Okay folks here we stand with the ANAHEIM COMIC CON... APRIL 16-18. As of now we have a free table but not free admission. The main contact over there is kinda a flake for reasons I won't post here.

That said we've got a decision to make. Do we still go to this and pay for our own tickets or do we pass on this years Con? Something to keep in mind if you want to do this -----> we need enough folks that are gonna go to make sure the table is staffed by two IEFF members per day minimum. To have three or four people be there each day as to rotate table time would be better.

Please post if you still want to go even though we have to buy our tickets. The cost is $25 for one day or $45 for three days. Please post below if you want to go.

Going

Not Going

8. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006

Going

Not Going
    Kari

9. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Going
    Mike / Sheila...Would like to Have the IEFF there but only if enough folks can go

Not Going
    Kari

10. Darth_Al

Darth_Al Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2009
    Might do Saturday morning and/or Sunday. Need to be back in the I.e. by 3 on Sat...friends from out of state will be in town.

11. pilot_darklight

pilot_darklight Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2006

12. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Okay folks...due to the general lack of response and folks not being able to go to this event (which is too bad), I believe we won't be attending the Anaheim Comic Con as in the IEFF having a booth there. We need enough people to cover the table at any given time as well as give them a chance to see the Con. We always have next year!:)

13. DarthMalum

DarthMalum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2006
    did anyone go? how was it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.