main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin #2 question (possible spoiler)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Stove, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I saw this on rebelscum:

We're getting reports now from all over the U.S. that figures #41 - #44 are starting to show up at both Wal*Marts and Target stores; keep your eyes peeled. Also showing up with these new figures are 'corrected' versions of Anakin #2, now packed with the proper red saber. I was fortunate enough to pick up Action Assortment (Deluxe) wave 2 this week at K-Mart, and spotted a slew of figures #37 - #40 (AT-TE Tank Gunner wave) at several Target stores. New toys are out there, be sure to send us your reports!

I thought that the #2 Anakin came with both a red and blue saber so what does it mean they 'corrected' it ? Are they referring to the figure people found with a dooku saber?

If the answer to my question is a spoiler please post a spoiler warning for people.

2. AmazingDM

AmazingDM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Yep they did correct it
    the original one came with a removeable hand with both a blue and red lightsaber.. which doesn't make sense if you watch the movie (Anakin of course only used the blue lightsaber in his human form).

Spoiler warning

the more logical accessory now is to include Count Dooku's lightsaber since he actually used it for a moment to slice his head off like scissors.

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000

Please continue your discussion in this thread that is dedicated to ROTS
    figures Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.