main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin # 50??

Discussion in 'Archive: Dalton, GA' started by FettHead_71, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FettHead_71

FettHead_71 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Anyone here in Dalton found this figure yet? I 've had no luck at all finding the new figures #'s 45-50.Wal-Mart has nothing new and I never check K-mart or KB.I have even made some trips to Target and Toys r Us and came back empty handed.The only things I got were a Wookiee Flyer and #48 R2-D2.

2. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I haven't seen anything above 48, but there are several new clone variants, and two Anakin 50's. Haven't seen the new clones either.

3. FettHead_71

FettHead_71 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Well I am still looking for Tarkin and Anakin.The clone repaints look sweet.I hope there not to hard to find.Retail seems to have quit stocking Star Wars in favor of Batman and Fantastic Four(love the old comics but dont really care for the movies or those god awful toys!!) I was told by the old woman working in the Wal-Mart(walnut ave.)toy dept. that they would not be getting anymore Star Wars toys because quote "They don't sell".I thought what a bunch of s#@t!With people like this running the toy dept. I may never see the new figures at retail.I may have to order a case online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.