main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Anakin&Anakin (Anakin Solo and Tahiri travel back to TPM) Author's Note 11-19

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dev_Binks, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
  2. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    HehHehHehHehHehHehHehHeh [face_devil] This could be fun. [face_devil]

Can't wait for more! :D

3. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Of course it's going to be, imagine the results of two Anakins, who look virtually alike, or slightly alike, or... well yeah. This is going to be fun.

4. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    YAY! I love Anakin meets Anakin stories! Is he gonna meet slave Ani or Jedi Padawan Ani?

5. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Patience, I've already started on the next post and am almost finished with it.

6. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Told you I was almost finished with it, and I invented the year type, RSC stands for Republic Standard Calander, and when Tahiri uses her bond with Anakin it's underlined, when Anakin uses it it's underlined and italicised.
    Anakin Skywalker began to separate the remnants of the pod-racer into piles, one for each engine, and then another for the cockpit. As he looked over them he realized that he?d need to get parts that Watto didn?t have on hand, just as he threw a small power converter there was a flash of light and two figures appeared on top of it. Anakin started in surprise at this intrusion. Once the two humans, for by now Anakin could see them, realized that they were safe they looked around and saw Anakin standing there. ?Hello.? Anakin said with a small wave of his hand.

?Hi, where are we?? The male asked looking around.

The female grinned and embraced the male. ?Tattooine! Anakin we?re on Tattooine!?

?I know we?re on Tattooine, and how?d you know my name?? Anakin asked suspicious of the humans.

?That?s his name to.? The female said releasing the now red male. ?What year is it??

?Uhh? 9968 RSC.? Anakin Skywalker answered. The expressions on their faces turned into shock.

?Your name wouldn?t happen to be Anakin Skywalker, would it?? The male asked nervously.

?Yeah,? Anakin nodded, ?I?m Anakin Skywalker, what?s it to you??

The female looked too the male. ?That means that the Yuuzhan Vong aren?t here yet.?

The male grinned. ?Yeah, and it also means that the Republic is still thriving!?

?Who are you?? Anakin asked looking at them, the female had some strange scars on her forehead, and? ?A LIGHTSABER!? Anakin shouted realizing what they had on their belts.

The male glanced down at his. ?Yeah, I?m Anakin Solo,? he gestured towards his companion, ?and this is Tahiri Veila. And we?re Jedi Knights, or Jedi Apprentices.?

?How about just Jedi, dummy.? The girl, Tahiri, said hitting him softly in the shoulder.

?Yall are Jedi!? Anakin Skywalker said again in amazement.

The other Anakin nodded. ?Yeah, and so are?or will be my brother and sister, and so will be my mom, and my uncle, and your s??Tahiri whacked him the stomach a little harder than necessary, resulting in him cutting his sentence short.

?Think about what could happen if he?? She trailed off and the other Anakin nodded in understanding.

?Yeah, we?re Jedi. Umm, where?s your mom?? The other Anakin asked changing the subject abruptly.

?She?s at home; I?ll take you there after I?m finished with this.? Anakin Skywalker said, bending to put the pile of parts back together.

The other Anakin watched what his movements and realized that he was separating vehicle parts. ?What are you building??

Anakin looked up ?Rebuilding you mean,? he put one of the energy binder plates in one of the engine piles, ?it?s a podracer. I crashed it in the race earlier, and Watto?s making me fix it.?

?Who?s Watto?? Anakin Solo asked. ?And that goes over there.? He pointed out a piece of casing.

?My owner; and the owner of this shop.? He said moving the piece.

?What do you mean, your owner?? Tahiri asked, she realized what he meant, but wanted to make sure.

?Just that my owner, I?m a slave.? Anakin Skywalker said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Anakin Solo was shocked to say the least, he and his siblings didn?t know much of Anakin Skywalker before he turned to the darkside. Anakin, you okay?, Tahiri asked through their light bond. I?m fine Tahiri He responded. After this they started to help Anakin Skywalker with the pod.

7. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Wouldn't be easier for all telepatical thoughts be in itatics or underlined? :p

So Qui-Gon isn't even here yet? That will be tons of fun! :D :D [face_devil]

Are they going to change history? :D :D

8. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Maybe, and their names are going to be changed, well Anakin's will be, Tahiri's will be Tahiri's alternate personalities. Here's a slight teaser.

?I?m Riina Kwaad,? Tahiri said, realizing that it would probably be easier if they didn?t know their real names, ?and he?s Wes Janson.? She gave Anakin the first name that popped into her mind. He groaned. Tahiri, why?d you give me that moron?s name?
    Because, dummy, it?ll be easier, and that?s the first name I thought of.

9. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    But they already gave Anakin 1 their names? ?[face_plain]

10. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared with the power of the force, the power of the force is insignificant compared with the power of teenage boy hormones :)

The male grinned. "Yeah, and it also means that the Republic is still thriving!"

I think Anakin Solo needs to spend some time with his history books...Republic didn't seem that healthy to me in TPM (to quote his granny "It is clear to me the Republic no longer functions") ;)

Then again he didn't listen to his Mum when she talked about how grampa Anakin was a slave on Tatooine and great-granny Shimi got freed and "sold" to Cliegg Lars, so that made Owen almost Anakins brother and meant that he really was Lukes Uncle Owen...(basically all the information from Tatooine Ghost :) )
    Could have Anakin Solo regret having let what Leias was saying flow past him while he daydreamed about a new droid to built ;)

Looking forward to seeing where this goes, added to Active Topic Nomination.

11. DARTH_MARIANA

DARTH_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    Great story! I hope that they don't change anything. I have some doubts, why is Tahiri always barefooted, wears an orange jumpsuit, what are those markings on her forehead and what do you mean that she has 'alternate personalities'? Sorry to ask this but it's just that I don't know a lot about the EU so if anyone knows please tell me I'd appreciate it, thanks.

~*Mariana*~

12. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Mariana Tahiri Veila is a Jedi who's from Tattooine, since leaving Tattooine she never wore shoes unless forced to, she grew up with the Tuskens. In the NJO she is captured by the Yuuzhan Vong, they tried to force her to become a Vong, it didn't work. So on her forehead she has the scars of Domain Kwaad, and in her mind she has Riina Kwaad a Yuuzhan Vong warrior. Oh and when Tahiri and Anakin where in the Jedi Academy they wore the New Republic orange pilot jumpsuits, kinda like the ones in the movies, I'll find a picture of one somewhere, here's a link make the green thing she's wearing orange and you got what she normally wears.

JM Nice name, nice a short. I'm going to leave it as it is, I don't want to have to worry about changing things.

Moon don't worry the other Jedi and Shmi will know their real names, only the friends will call them Wes and Riina.

And here's the post.

Where does this one go? Tahiri mentally asked Anakin Solo.
    Left engine. Was his short reply. She put it in that pile, as Tatoo I sunk below the horizon another boy entered the junk yard, behind him came a Rodian. ?Who are they Anakin?? Anakin Solo asked of his grandfather, who was at the present six or seven years younger than his grandson. Tahiri was puzzled by it all and just accepted it.

?The Rodian is Wald, and the human is Kitster.? Anakin Skywalker said pointing them out.

?Anakin, who are they?? The one identified as Kitster asked.

?I?m Riina Kwaad,? Tahiri said, realizing that it would probably be easier if they didn?t know their real names, ?and he?s Wes Janson.? She gave Anakin the first name that popped into her mind. He groaned. Tahiri, why?d you give me that moron?s name?
    Because, dummy, it?ll be easier, and that?s the first name I thought of.

?I?ve never heard of a name like that.? The Rodian said at Tahiri?s Yuuzhan Vong personality?s name, part of Tahiri/Riina wanted to rip the Rodian?s throat apart as an offering to the gods, but her other half won the battle.

Anakin/Wes sent calming feelings to Tahiri/Riina to calm her down. ?It?s Adumarian.? He answered saying the first human world that came to mind.

?Oh, well, Anakin I have enough money for a few Ruby Bliels, wanna come?? Wald asked showing a suckered hand filled with a few coins.

?I can?t leave until sunset.? Anakin said kicking at the mound of parts.

?Oh come on, it?s almost sunset now, let?s just go. He?ll never know.? Anakin glanced towards the building and the nodded.

?Alright, but they have to be allowed to come.? Anakin said gesturing towards the two time-travelers.

?I don?t have enough money for them though.? Wald whiningly said.

?Don?t worry about it we?ll just tag along.? Anakin/Wes said with a gesture of his hand. The five figures than left the junkyard. Tahiri/Riina walked next to Anakin/Wes. How are we going to get back?
    I don?t know, let?s just follow him and see what happens, he is my grandfather after all.
    Where will we stay?
    I don?t know, I didn?t think that far ahead.
    Dummy, hopefully we can stay with your great-grandmother, though should we tell her that?
    As far as I know it wouldn?t hurt anything. They stood back as the three friends drank their drinks. Wald and Kitster then disappeared.

Anakin sr. approached the pair. ?Why didn?t you tell them your real names?? He asked.

?Well it?d be confusing.? Anakin jr. explained. ?And let?s get to your house, there are some things that we want to talk to your mom about.

?You?re my what!?? Anakin sr. asked incredulously.

?I?m your grandson.? Anakin jr. said again. ?And I?m named after you.?

?How could you be his grandson when you?re older than he is?? Shmi Skywalker asked.

?Well, we?re from forty-seven years in the future. There was an accident and somehow we got sent back here

13. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    basically all the information from Tatooine Ghost

I knew that book was no good. [face_plain]

Anyway....so. They know what happens in the future? Even Vader? So what happens now? I want to see them change the future! :D *cough*Chewie*cough*

14. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    They aren't going to be telling them everything that happens in the future. Only some of it. And the pieces that relate directly to their lives.

15. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    interesting. .. hey where is this bunny adoption thread?

16. DARTH_MARIANA

DARTH_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    Thanks Dev_Binks. :) And Anakin sure is intelligent, recording that message in C-3PO and won't the others be surprised when they find out that they're with Grandpa Anakin, that's gonna be fun! :D

Great post!

~*Mariana*~

Edit:Messed up the markup code :p

17. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    MaramJade is that right? It's on the Writer's Resource forum. And glad you're readin' this.

Mariana You messed up the tag there, and you're welcome. I know, I had to have someway to keep his parents from worrying about him. I think after the next one I'm going to show their reactions to that information.

18. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Two Anakins? What could be better! Great story.

19. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Vader, you read my mind! NOW GET OUTTA IT BEFORE YOU GO CRAZY!!!! ;)

20. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Great post! So, how old is each Anakin?

21. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Obviously Skywalker is 9, and Solo is 16, and Tahiri is 14. Same as Padme

22. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    this is a great story update soon please :)

23. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    'course I will, I just have to figure out what should happen. This next chapter is gonna be tricky 'cause of Qui and Obi.

24. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Mar-ami-jade, Mara, ami (or sailor Mercury's psuedenym (sp?)) and Jade. . . ;) all smushed together. or. . . Victoria ;)

Glad to be here :D It looks interesting. ..

Yeah! Obi and Qui are comming. .

Thanks I found it and posted a bunny I just can't take care of :D

25. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    I really like this story!This is really getting good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.