main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin and Amidala-Love Found-A/A Romance-AU(updated 03/10 'Naughty Jedi mind tricks')

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    up,up,and away!

2. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
  3. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
  4. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    ...UP...

5. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey what is taking so long?? LOL

6. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
  7. runtateer

runtateer Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2001
    WANTED: Author's next Post for the "Anakin and Amidala-Love Found" Thread. Avid fan in search of next section. Must have lots of mushyness. Only Ami/Ani will be accepted...actually, I trust you enough to exnay on all previous demands and just start begging for a post...any post...please...Star Wars junky in need of a fix...if I don't get it soon, they might try to send me to rehab...help...

8. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Tee-hee... I wouldn't mind a muddy Ani.....

9. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Sabrelight you should let us know what days you are going to post so we don't have to gothru a bunch of pages to find this.

10. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry guys. I was away for a couple of weeks and when I came back my phone was down and I was totally cut off. :(

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    OK, I managed to beta a small post. But its not a happy post.
    *********************************************Anakin leaned his head back against the seat as he stared up into the murky darkness of the water flowing over the bongo?s cockpit bubble. He let out a heavy sigh and looked at the sleeping face of his wife resting on his shoulders.

He strengthened his hold around her waist and pressed her closer against him. Snuggling her head protectively under his chin he kissed her softly on the forehead.

He did not expect her to get up too soon. Last night after he?d come back from the fresher Padmé had told him about the bongo coming to pick them up. Even though he expected to go so soon, the knowledge they would soon be separated jolted him.

?Then I have to say good bye to you now,? He had whispered in a small voice.

?Tomorrow evening! Lover boy! We have all of tomorrow,?
    Padmé had countered.

But Anakin had started his goodbyes that night and it didn?t end till almost an hour before they were to leave. They had slept little in between. Twice they had to take a break for eating and several time to refresh themselves.

Still he was hungry for her; wanted her, desired for her body close against his because that was the only time he was sure that she was not a dream or an apparition and that she was not going to just vaporize when he woke up.

Obi-Wan sat next to the Gungan pilot and looked back at his miserable Padawan,

?Anakin, try to get some sleep, It?ll be a couple of hours before we get to the base. Your eyes are blood shot due to lack of sleep.? Obi-wan said.

?I?m fine Master, its not the first time I?ve gone without sleep for 24 hours,?

?Only I suspect you?ve not slept well for the last week or so,? Obi-Wan replied.

Anakin did not remember sleeping well since this adventure started. ?What an adventure!? He thought. Somehow, he knew his life was never going to be the same again.

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Very good!! Very sad!!

13. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  14. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Yes, they seem to have gone through quite an adventure. lol.

But i really hope that even thoguh things might change a little bit, anakin and padme still manage to stick together.

15. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Poor Ani. Good post.

Cheers,

Roxy

16. aotc02

Oct 17, 2002
    No! They have to be separated soon! Such a sad post.

17. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    so depressing, this is..... so so depressing...

UP anyway!!!

18. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    how come I get the feeling that Anakin will find a way to see her even if he's not supposed to see her? :confused:

O' well

up!

19. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  20. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    The honeymoon's over... don't worry Ani, you got another few years, and even more if you don't turn!!!

21. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    oh poor Ani...he does have the hardest time saying goodbyes....good post!

Up!

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I'm posting this post as is-I have no time to beta it.

POST NO# 65

Anakin leaned his head back against the seat as he stared up into the murky darkness of the water flowing over the bongo?s cockpit bubble. He let out a heavy sigh, then looked at the sleeping face of his wife resting on his shoulders.

He strengthened his hold around her waist and pressed her closer against him. Snuggling her head protectively under his chin he kissed her softly on the forehead.

He did not expect her to get up too soon. Last night after he?d come back from the fresher, Padmé had told him about the bongo coming to pick them up. Even though he expected to go so soon, the knowledge they would soon be separated jolted him.

?Then I have to say good bye to you now,? He had whispered in a small voice.

?Tomorrow evening! Lover boy! We have all of tomorrow,?
    Padmé had countered.

But Anakin had started his goodbye that night and it didn?t end till almost an hour before they were to leave. They had slept little in between. Twice they had to take a break for eating and several time to refresh themselves.

Still he was hungry for her, wanted her desired for her body close against his, that was the only time he was sure that she was not a dream or an apparition and that she was not going to just vaporize when he got up.

Obi-wan sat next to the gungan pilot and looked back at his miserable Padawan,

?Anakin, try to get some sleep, It?ll be a couple of hours before we get to the base. Your eyes are blood shot due to lack of sleep.? Obi-wan said.

?I?m fine Master, its not the first time I?ve gone without sleep for 24 hours,?

?Only I suspect you?ve not slept well for the last week or so,? Obi-wan replied.

Anakin did not remember sleeping well since this adventure started. ?Man what an adventure!? He thought. Somehow, he knew his life was never going to be the same again.

?Padawan!? Anakin heard his master?s soft voice he blinked and looked around. It was obvious he had dozed off.

?We?re there, wake up Padmé,? Obi-wan said as the bongo broke the surface of the water. The water dripped down the clear bubble and soon Anakin could see the velvet starry sky of the Tahl Weil military base.

There was slight thump as the side of the bongo hit the wooden pillars of the small pier. The cockpit bubbles disappeared and the warm humid air of Tahl Weil hit his skin, he gathered Padmé gently in his arms and followed his master onto the pier carrying his sleeping burden along.

Sabe-dressed as the Queen and her handmaidens were standing at the end of the pier waiting to receive them. It would not be odd for the Queen to come out and receive her handmaiden. It was common knowledge that the queen was very close to them they were like sisters. Since initially Padmé had been assumed lost or taken prisoner it was especially important to the queen to receive her handmaiden.

An emergency medical team stood ready to treat the critically injured handmaiden. The grouped assumed the worst when they saw Anakin carrying the limp form of the queen towards them.

Sabe hurried ahead, followed by the other handmaidens,

?Is she alright?? She exclaimed, her hand on her chest. Anakin could see the panic in her voice. He thought the men around her would notice that she was too concerned.

?She is fine,? Obi-wan whispered, as he put a reassuring had on the young decoys shoulders. ?She?s just too washed up from trying to keep up with Anakin!? He looked over her head and winked at Anakin, making the young man blush. Anakin thanked the force it was dark.

A couple of medics appeared out of nowhere and began to lift Padmé out of his arms and onto the stretcher that floated beside them. For a moment, he held onto her refusing to let go, he wanted to be with her as long as he could.

?I can take her to her room?? He began to protest but let go when he saw Obi-wan nod to him.

Reluctantly he laid her down on stretcher, careful not to wake her up and the two men began t

23. aotc02

Oct 17, 2002
    They think Padmé is hurt? I hope that Anakin and Padmé can still see each other and be together even though they are at the base.

24. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Poor Ani, i can totally understand if he doesn't want to let go but sometimes i just want to slap some sense into him...there are things that have to be done.....
    *looks around* hum.....
    *please no one hurt me for wanting to slap Ani...its for his own good*

Up!

25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.