Anakin and Amidala-Love Found-A/A Romance-AU(updated 03/10 'Naughty Jedi mind tricks')

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    UP. I don't want this locked.
  2. qtrhrs78 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't want this locked either! UP
  3. Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Master

star 3
    Up! :) (It's been a long while since I've visited this thread-- *looks around nostalgically*)
  4. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    I must admit, I've neglected this fic, but before I proceed further I'll have to reread the whole fic as I have a very short memory.
  5. Antiheroforu126 Jedi Knight

Id like to say that I have really enjoyed this fic. And I hope that you continue writing it.
  6. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks antiheroforu, presently I'm updating another fic, 'KNights of darkness but I've not forgotten this fic.
  7. Antiheroforu126 Jedi Knight

Haha, Im a guy and all but I'm still enjoy a bit of mush =) Its very well writtin and look forward to your return to the thread. Untill then Im just going to keep writing my own little continueation of it.
  8. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks, Though I don't think I'm too good at mush.
  9. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    I will be reposting this thread in the saga board, before they lock it up on me.
  10. Padme__Skywalker31 Jedi Knight

A Big UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And maybe a post[face_praying]
  11. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Padme, I hope to update this fic after I've updated KOD and then flames after which I'll work on a post for this fic.
  12. Padme__Skywalker31 Jedi Knight

UP!! Thats really good to hear sabrelight!!!!!! [:D]
  13. Padme__Skywalker31 Jedi Knight

UP!! I wouldnt want this to drop to page 2, would I!!! :D
  14. Yorkshire-Gal Jedi Knight

star 1
    I love this story, hope to see a update soon :)
  15. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm only on like page 10 right now in the thread.

but I'd love to see this story continue, I just had to flash to the last page, since I know this thread has been around a long time.

I'm sad to see that apparently it doesn't have an ending, but I will continue reading, it's a great story, one of the best i've read.
  16. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    I just read the part where they are suppose to get marked to join the tribe.

I just had a thought, and i know it was posted 2 years ago, but I had to add it anyway.

When Dooku goes to cut his arm off, I'd be like, HERE DO THIS ONE.
    lol
  17. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    DArkside, since this is an AU (and written long before AOTC was released-when I didn't even know of Dooku's existence) there is little chance of the afore mentioned confrontation. Things will end on a happier note here, we need those(happier endings) After ROTS.
    :)
  18. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    To be realistic I don't think I'll be able to write much for the next two weeks. Meanwhile I concentrate on reposting this fic to the saga board. I'm really really sorry. But once I tranfer the whole fic to the other board then I'll have to update earnestly. If in the off chance that I do update here I will let you guys know. Thanks for your support.
  19. HandmaidenLeia Jedi Padawan

Hey... This is really good, I love the whole story especially how Ani and Ami were 'forced' into marriage. *grins* I read this first on your other board, and then came to read this one only to discover it hadn't been updated any further! Please update really soon, this is an awsome story and I can't wait to read the rest.
  20. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll continue the fic on the saga board when the repost is done. Thanks for reading.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.